Some hacked my website

My website was hacked. I have a good feeling it was by the Site Troll that has been relentlessly stalking, harassing and menacing me here on ECCIE. He has went thru great detail to sabotage my business and Continue to try to OUT me and tell lies.
I have done everything i could possibly do.

How can I legally put a stop to his Cyber bulling and stalking without getting myself in noticeable trouble in the business?
Need proof before you can call out someone irl

The first thing they will ask is..

What is your relationship
Then they will go to him and ask him.

Now you are both targets

I suggest that all clients stay away till you get this under control.
Maybe a vacation is needed
Document every incident in detail. Date, time, place. It's not what's said, it's what u can prove.
There is no such thing as anonymity on the Web.
You have to go to your Admin and get a log of all the IP addresses that accessed your Website.
Then each IP address is unique and by that the idiot can be tracked down.

I think an in person visit to the Admin would be particularly effective in your case (wink wink)

I see your Website is expired Did you take your Website offline?
My website is down temporarily but I did resolve the hack incident so all is well again. I have beefed up Security so that it will not occur again.
...How can I legally put a stop to his Cyber bulling and stalking without getting myself in noticeable trouble in the business? Originally Posted by VipAhyanaJames
Come to Connecticut, I can hide you here where nobody can find you...unless you want to be found!!
Ed i would love to meet you.