Is Black overrated?

• R.M.
  • 12-15-2017, 05:13 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I see a lot of Dom's wearing black. I would like to see more colors.
Is this something standard? I been dabbling with my dark side. Just observing things in general.
I have noticed that I'm dominant by nature and that surprised me.
There is nothing sub about me.
One more question. I'm pretty good at Crossdressing. What do you like to see the lady wear while in session?
I know I'm a nosy bitch.
  • Trey
  • 12-15-2017, 05:38 AM
Other then black red is popular. The only dom I saw wore blue and grey so I kida like that too. Honestly your sub should probably like just about anything you put on. Well as long as you ain't trying for sweat pants.
I'm a Scotch Plaid kinda guy.
I wear grey or black when I am in the more dominent playtimes..but always splash with a color of pink for a playful touch
Black isn’t overrated it’s hot but I like to dress up my subs. I buy them lingerie in deep colors. Deep blue, deep green , deep red, deep purple.
Not what I thought this thread was about based upon the title.
Looking for something different? How about:

I do black too of course.

I think as for "standards", black leather and PVC etc is so much more . . . ubiquitous when it comes to fetish wear for a lot of Dommes. I always go back and forth when it come to PVC wear but I guess that's neither here nor there. Traditionally, black is often generally associated with power + mystery (think of men's suits) and red with sex and sensuality and also still, power. May be why you see those colors so often.

Probably also has something to do with color theory and moods if someone wants to explore that rabbit hole . . .
Black and red are traditional colors, but the color of the clothing does not make the Dom(me). Truly it is their presence that makes the difference. A true dominant will have the attention of their sub no matter what they are wearing..
Oh snap I was completely off topic when I thought the correct response was "it's all pink inside"! Oops!
I thought this thread was about cock size.
Interestingly enough, I wear primarily Black in my lingerie and in my RL and wear a lot of red or blue in FemDom sessions. I don't think I ever really thought about it until reading this post.
You gotta go with paisley and pin stripes......they're timeless and never go outta style !
  • R.M.
  • 01-12-2018, 07:49 AM
Thanks for all input. Some very interesting answers. I do think that sometimes black is over rated though. Have a great 2018 everyone.
Not what I thought this thread was about based upon the title. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Same lol
A Dom wearing a Hawaiian shirt probably would not be domming a lot.