Backpage what change

Was wondering why when I look at the "dating" part that the descriptive part or title has is just phone numbers?
Was wondering why when I look at the "dating" part that the descriptive part or title has is just phone numbers? Originally Posted by markem618

I've seen plenty of speculation (mostly centering around Backpage trying to stay out of trouble with the authorities), but no answers.

Cheers,

bcg
I personally think its great!!! BP stuck right the authorities ass lol ... they are protecting themselves and still staying in business at the same time .. its not the end of anything, its a new beginning .. just have to change the way you search on BP instead of hitting list view for the ads hit the gallery button and the pics are showing up with the locations and other info on them .. not the end.... just a new way of doing things .... lol
First they restricted the characters in the ads to very minimum (140). Then we had to add a social media link. Now its only phone number, social media link and a photo. That's all.

Trust me, we would rather you have all the information too but they just wont allow it. Try using the gallery to gather more intel on who you are interested in meeting. Plus in addition to restricting what we post its extremely difficult to fund the ads. We have to use gift cards, third party sites and bitcoin.

Until BP can straighten everything out we are just adapting to the curveballs thrown