Trip to St. Louis

I am getting ready to come to St. Louis this weekend and posted for some info in another section about the seen in St. Louis. I was Quickly told how dry the situation is in St. Louis. I have been UTR for a few months at home but just asking how safe it is to book someone in St. Louis. Will probably go through P411, don't want a visitor because I want someone to come to my room. May just head back home with a layover it Joplin or Tulsa (Tulsa is a great city for hobbiest). What do you guys say.
Christina Marie is pretty commonly cited as the best in STL, and I can vouch she is amazing. Only thing with her is the $500/hr price tag.
  • Fsn57
  • 01-02-2018, 11:12 AM
Christina Marie is pretty commonly cited as the best in STL, and I can vouch she is amazing. Only thing with her is the $500/hr price tag. Originally Posted by lookinginkirksville
+1
Christina is one of my St. Louis favorites.
Depends on what you want but if you want full GFE, no drama, safe location I recommend Lilly. Arguably the best our scene has to offer.
Edit: Her rates won't make you have to grab ramen noodles for dinner either.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSee...-6650/35467052
thanks
Will probably go through P411, don't want a visitor because I want someone to come to my room. Originally Posted by bigr1948
Looks like the OP wants outcall...

Depends on what you want but if you want full GFE, no drama, safe location I recommend Lilly. Arguably the best our scene has to offer.
Edit: Her rates won't make you have to grab ramen noodles for dinner either.

http://stlouis.backpage.com/WomenSee...-6650/35467052 Originally Posted by redbeard087
I saw Lilly a couple years ago, and it was a pretty good experience, however my recollection is that she insists that one's first visit with her be at her incall (I think she told me that after she's seen a client once she'll do outcall on subsequent visits). Has she changed that policy since I saw her?

Cheers,

bcg
Not sure about that, I never do outcalls, so I don't ask.
try MONICA!!
Thank you Dallas!
A can give a STRONG second to Dallas suggestion of Monica.
Best to you in your quest for a fun evening.

Alpine
Dallas has been around for a long time and with time comes experience, is all I can say - the young provider's have nothing on the veteran providers!
OP was back in January so taking down my post.