Sex Party?

What is a good resource for finding sex parties/sex clubs/orgies? I travel quite a bit for work, and am relatively new to the hobby, so any suggestions would be helpful.
Bigger cities would have them. Not sure where or what site but it sure does sound like fun. Just need people, nice place, drinks , socializers. a decortive bowl in each room full of different sized condoms and lubes. I could totally plan one. Who would come? and what city?
plan one and I’ll cum 😉
My wife and I have been to a few organized events. A majority of the people we met were not the type of people we wanted to associate with, naked.
Hey there! If you ever find yourself in Vegas hit me up. I throw all sorts of lifestyle parties/gangbangs/orgies here in Vegas. Need some advanced noticed to be able to vet everyone and get set up. I also offer Lifestyle club packages and MMF sessions. I am a true kinkster and have been swinging for llllllong time. I am a great woman to go to the club with bc I'm fun, creative and will be eye candy for all to look at and you to enjoy. Pm me for details.
I'll bring the dip
If you're looking for a particular club I can help also. There are over 4 or 5 in Vegas and all offer soemthing different, depending on what you like.
Great info, Maddy! I’m in LV 2-3 times per year, and will make advance contact. XXXOOO
I'll bring the boudin.
Clubforeplay
I’m throwing a sex party next month!
  • MK69
  • 01-18-2018, 04:42 PM
Damn i was just in Vegas ! I went to the green door and had a blast ! My first swinger club experience and loved it !
Next time I’ll look you up Maddy!
The best that I have been to are the Phoenix Club in London
http://thephoenixclub.london
These parties typically run for 2 hours, 5 very attractive women and 10 men (never more than a two to one ratio). The cost is quite reasonable as well.
Bigger cities would have them. Not sure where or what site but it sure does sound like fun. Just need people, nice place, drinks , socializers. a decortive bowl in each room full of different sized condoms and lubes. I could totally plan one. Who would come? and what city? Originally Posted by KelseyBelle
Plan one in Louisiana, preferably Baton Rouge or Nola
Yes please organize one in New Orleans or BR.