How about those Jaguars!

I am a die hard Buffalo Bills fan, cried in my beer last weekend when the jags eeked out a win, so now I have decided the Jags are going to to beat Brady & company in foxboro, next week and be the AFC representative in the big show!Your thoughts?
Are they this year's team of destiny maybe?? ..... fingers crossed .....
Would love to see them beat the Patriots
The local espn radio crew (plus i guess everyone else nationally) aren't giving them a lick of a chance. However, they've been gradually getting better each season. Hope it's a good game. Might be. Those Pats are just so tough at home. On the other hand, Trent Dilfer has a ring so why not Bortles?
I think the Jags have a chance with Brady's gloved hand.. that could prove to be very significant. after going 3-13 last year, it would be cool to see them in the Super Bowl.
Are they this year's team of destiny maybe?? Originally Posted by 00 gauge
No.
I think the Jags have a chance with Brady's gloved hand.. that could prove to be very significant. after going 3-13 last year, it would be cool to see them in the Super Bowl. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Most people would not tune into the Super Bowl if the Jags were in it.
Most people would not tune into the Super Bowl if the Jags were in it. Originally Posted by pyramider
I believe it's the BIGGEST gambling day of the year. People WILL watch regardless who plays.

Plus its the LAST game of the season now that they've moved the pro bowl so football fans WILL watch.
I for one refuse to watch another super bowl with the patriots in it, they have to be doing something illegal to win as often as they do, of course it helps to have the officials in their pocket, calls always seem to favor them!
For the Jags the future looks good (though they have to decide on if it's Bortles or another QB next season). That second half I think showed the difference between a newcomer and a team that has been there before. The AFC will still be a tough road with the Pats and Steelers but the Jags are young. Now they have to show they can sustain the success when people expect success.
In watching the entire game, they clearly out played New England,the killer was two questionable pass interference calls late in game that of course favored the pats,taking a knee and heading for the locker room with 55 second's left on the clock at the end of the first half didn't help either, had they scored even a field goal with that squandered time, oh well, would a could a should a!