liking photos

When browsing photos- have the ability to like pictures (that way the ladies can know or not know which pictures are good/bad)....hell, get creative and add a thumps up/down and tongue button

and maybe - how many times a showcase has been viwed
When browsing photos- have the ability to like pictures (that way the ladies can know or not know which pictures are good/bad)....hell, get creative and add a thumps up/down and tongue button

and maybe - how many times a showcase has been viwed Originally Posted by MissGeisha
How about just a pic forum addition--more than a sticky--that's regulated like the ads tabs with frequency etc. OR something that automatically denotes when showcase gallery has been updated.....I think that would save a lot of time for the guys.

I don't know that these things exist already...
I think these are all great ideas. I'd love to be able to rate your photos and help you be as effective as possible with your showcases. Would also be nice if after meeting we could indicate which photos are most accurate. Some guys state that in their reviews, but that information is cumbersome as hell to find if you're browsing. Doing this via a separate forum for each location would help keep it organized.

I don't know how hard it is to do this, but I really like your suggestions.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Links to new or updated showcases will always appear on the left of most pages.

and maybe - how many times a showcase has been viwed Originally Posted by MissGeisha
i like that idea. Im always looking for feedback so i can better improve.. so to know which pics a guy likes would be great. The problem is that it was get abused like the stupid star thing. Some ass or bimbette with "issues" would come along and gangbang the thumbs down option.. lol or have their man-bitches do it.. I think it would work if it was made so that ONLY the provider saw the results.