Cold Calling Madams

Every once in a blue moon I get an email from someone claiming to be a high end madam, describing having had been a companion for many years themselves.

Always stating they have gents willing to pay shocking amounts of money, but of course they don't advertise, have no website and there's no way to verify them. But they like my look, personality and would really like to work with me.

What's all that about?
Clearly they are enthralled by you sight unseen
And they recognize beauty, intelligence and class.
...I was kind of flattered...:laughi ng1:

Seriously, (very) high end UTR agencies do exist. They tend to operate in a much more "client friendly" way than the standard local agency. They stay UTR because they have a very loyal list of clients. For the madam, the work is bringing in a steady stream of new girls.

I'd think this proposition would be difficult for a successful, established indy, particularly one that values looking for some kind of compatibility in her clients.
Maybe the kid from HDH with the round bed is back at Mom's computer again.
The Studster!
The Studster! Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Hope somebody left breadcrumbs for our boy! I just hate the thought of him entering

http://aspd.net

For the millionth time & getting a creeper when the page doesn't load...
You guys are awful!
Hope somebody left breadcrumbs for our boy! I just hate the thought of him entering

http://aspd.net

For the millionth time & getting a creeper when the page doesn't load... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
I suspect he's sittin around with the "Sensual Sisters" & they are having a good laugh at our expense
  • Elsa
  • 03-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Every once in a blue moon I get an email from someone claiming to be a high end madam, describing having had been a companion for many years themselves.

Always stating they have gents willing to pay shocking amounts of money, but of course they don't advertise, have no website and there's no way to verify them. But they like my look, personality and would really like to work with me.

What's all that about? Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Most if not all of them are scams.

I would guess that a genuine UTR operation would not want to work with a lady who has posted pictures of herself on the Internet if their UTR status is the main reason why their clients do business with them.

I also receive work offer from agencies, some of them who claim to be UTR, some others who have a full website. Sending such offers to established independents is tacky.
Most if not all of them are scams.

I would guess that a genuine UTR operation would not want to work with a lady who has posted pictures of herself on the Internet if their UTR status is the main reason why their clients do business with them.

I also receive work offer from agencies, some of them who claim to be UTR, some others who have a full website. Sending such offers to established independents is tacky. Originally Posted by Elsa
That's what I'm thinking. I'm highly suspicious of anything I can't in some way verify. I see no reason to trust any of these cold calling madams. I have no way to know what their reputation is, know who the other participating ladies are, I'm unlikely to be given the full information of the gents and I don't know why I should trust them to do good screening.

I do believe in a strong network of referrals. The gents I have met are always asking me for suggestions and I'm happy to make introductions, as are many other ladies. However, putting myself into the hands of people I never met, who can't tell much about themselves or the people that I'd be meeting seems unwise.

I always reply that I'd be happy to consider their offer, if they provide me with information that would assure me they're legitimate and have a trusted reputation. Then I just never hear back.
"I also receive work offer from agencies, some of them who claim to be UTR, some others who have a full website. Sending such offers to established independents is tacky."

I don't know, other businesses use headhunters to recruit the best talent from competitors. What makes this any different?
I think Elsa has the right idea. I'll bet these people would love to "audition" you.
Lauren, there are ways to quietly do research. PM me for details, or perhaps a discussion over drinks and lunch/dinner.

CajunGent
The Studster! Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I kind of miss the Studster.