Encounter: Cubic zirconia

User ID: -
Date: 3-30-24
Name: Diamond
Phone: 504 545 0071
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...-/390294763894
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Hwy 29
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ - K9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A little old and heavier than the pics.
Recommendation: No
Funny with the ads that say "no AA", it's because her dude, which is the one who's number you're texting, is AA. I guess they get jealous easily. Watch out tho, she says there is a dog in the bathroom but it's really the AA i was referring to. He busts out the bathroom and starts yelling at her and throws your clothes out of the room if she is enjoying herself too much. Stay far away from this one.
Funny with the ads that say "no AA", it's because her dude, which is the one who's number you're texting, is AA. I guess they get jealous easily. Watch out tho, she says there is a dog in the bathroom but it's really the AA i was referring to. He busts out the bathroom and starts yelling at her and throws your clothes out of the room if she is enjoying herself too much. Stay far away from this one. Originally Posted by Charliesheen99

Yikes.. quality options in the area are nearly non-existent at this point.
Yikes.. quality options in the area are nearly non-existent at this point. Originally Posted by rojo83
I don't know why you'd say "nearly".