URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?153756-Luna_xoxo
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Central ATX near 35 and 290
Activities: LFK, DFK, DT, HJ, CFS, bbbjtcim
Hair Length and Color: red, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'4", pale skin, pretty blue eyes, mommy hips and ass, not bbw but some thickness
Recommendation: Yes
Agreed. Her service is great and her price point is great but her communication is terrible. The first time I tried to have an appointment with her we agreed on a time and a day. I got to the address she provided and she never would return my calls or texts. Finally, after an hour of waiting Just went home. She texted me an hour and a half later saying she fell asleep. I tried to set up an appointment with her a different day and she would repeatedly return messages or calls after the initial return message or call. I’m actually trying to set up an appointment with her now and she started texting with me about six or seven hours ago and now nothing but crickets. She’s a very sweet woman and her service is top-notch but getting a hold of her and pinning her down to a time is very difficult at times
Yeah she's done that a few times with me, and in the beginning I used to get frustrated and wouldn't avoid her. But eventually when we do connect she apologizes, always the sleep thing, and she makes up for it with great service. So now I kinda expect it to happen every so often. But gotten to know her and I do not believe she is being malicious about it.