Violet wand for prostate?

There are so many things out there, this might exist....

Violet wands are nice and tingly on the skin.... what about a version with the flat head to place on the inside against the prostate?
Go for it!

And please report back....
Have you ever felt a violet wand? It kinda shocks and hurts. If one went up my ass and someone turned it on, I think the wax would shoot out of my ears!
I'd fear the attachment for the violet wand, which is made of fragile glass, would break in the anus.

There are shock machines, like TENS units (and there are some inexpensive ones on Amazon plus, can purchase some with dildo like attachments) that would be a better choice if you wish to be zapped (and most of those machines have all sorts of settings) from the inside out.

Just a thought.
I'd fear the attachment for the violet wand, which is made of fragile glass, would break in the anus.

There are shock machines, like TENS units (and there are some inexpensive ones on Amazon plus, can purchase some with dildo like attachments) that would be a better choice if you wish to be zapped (and most of those machines have all sorts of settings) from the inside out.

Just a thought. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
... up the ass!

I'm sure somebody on here will ask for it!!!

I have a violent wand...have used it for cock and ball play.....was fun for that,but not sure if I would be comfortable giving it during prostate play
I have a violent wand...have used it for cock and ball play.....was fun for that,but not sure if I would be comfortable giving it during prostate play Originally Posted by DallasRain
I've put the violet wand right up next to the anus, takes a special someone to want that but the guys that like it ... LOVE it ... but not inside the bottom.

With the attachments then I wipe with alcohol a few times, wash with soap and water, and clean up everything really well.
I have a violent wand...have used it for cock and ball play.....was fun for that,but not sure if I would be comfortable giving it during prostate play Originally Posted by DallasRain
one of these days keep me posted DEE
They have a great silicone anus attachment now..... remember though if you cover it with a condom it's going to cut back on the stimulation, so needs to be a personal item