Is Italia the caliber of provider you want to meet?

Here is her latest SIG LINE:

Italia San Antonio TX
NOT ACCEPTING SLAVE GUINEVERE AS REFERENCE & MUST HAVE A MORE SOLID SAFE VOUCH TO PLAY WITH ITALIA

Now I ask you is this the kind of vindictive provider you want to give your hard earned cash too?

Ladies how would you feel if you were selected as the object of her frustration?
The Bare Back Queen Of SA calling Slave unsafe...? WTF?

Where you at Samcro? Got something snappy to say about your girlfriend?
That is so fucked up! Defamation at the least. Slave G has stringent and reliable screening techniques and I personally accept her vouches without question and most know how hard my screening can get.

Actually, maybe it's good Italia put that on her Sig line because it just proves how much higher class Slave G is and Italia could only HOPE AND DREAM to be on that level and have that status. But we know that'll never happen.

KKA
That is so fucked up! Defamation at the least. Slave G has stringent and reliable screening techniques and I personally accept her vouches without question and most know how hard my screening can get.

Actually, maybe it's good Italia put that on her Sig line because it just proves how much higher class Slave G is and Italia could only HOPE AND DREAM to be on that level and have that status. But we know that'll never happen.

KKA Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
The only thing Italia got going for her is her looks...

I can only imagine what a Little SL might look like if she and I ever got together!?

Let's NOT forget "trolls" & "sasquatches & yeti's are NOT real. They are make belief.I don't want anyone freaked out. LOL

KKA, how does a provider not accepting vouches from another provider equate to their level of class?

Slave's screening standards improved exponentially with Nina doing the legwork, I'll give her that. Nina's all sorts of badass....and smokin' hot too!
(she makes me a boner. f'realz! heh!)

It's probably some other nonsense that made her tune the other out....I don't know, nor care, but I'mma betcha I'm close.

Now that I thinck about it....I wouldn't accept a fucking vouch from anyone who gives the cray-cray Marine a thumbs-up/ good-to-go, either.

Accept vouches from whomever you want....or don't. Who gives a shit?

It's America's Birthday. and may Gawd Bless America!

KKA, how does a provider not accepting vouches from another provider equate to their level of class?
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Never said it did. I said nothing of the sort. There are too many providers to count whom I Do not accept references from.

Italia doesn't lack class because she doesn't accept certain provider vouches, rather because the way SHE displays herself and defames others without reason.

You really believe Slave G is the ONLY lady she doesn't accept vouches from OR that she refused anyone's vouch BEFORE all this mess started? Haha haha! She simply did it because she has a vendetta against Slave G for something Slave G didn't even do. Now colour me pathetic.
Never said it did. I said nothing of the sort. There are too many providers to count whom I Do not accept references from.

Italia doesn't lack class because she doesn't accept certain provider vouches, rather because the way SHE displays herself and defames others without reason. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Exactly! Her sig line motivated me to change mine. I wonder who posts more Italia or me? Hummmmmm....

Slave's screening standards improved exponentially with Nina doing the legwork, I'll give her that. Nina's all sorts of badass....and smokin' hot too!
(she makes me a boner. f'realz! heh!)

It's probably some other nonsense that made her tune the other out....I don't know, nor care, but I'mma betcha I'm close.

Now that I thinck about it....I wouldn't accept a fucking vouch from anyone who gives the cray-cray Marine a thumbs-up/ good-to-go, either.

Accept vouches from whomever you want....or don't. Who gives a shit?

It's America's Birthday. and may Gawd Bless America!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Slaves not giving the marines a thumbs up. She's not vouching for him. Nobody vouches for him. He gets through because girls aren't screening correctly or he gets through by luck. Slave hasn't even been in town all month. And Nina is on top of her shit. Italia is a hater. I really really hate the term hater but it is what it is and that's what's she's being. Maybe business is slow and she's name dropping for attention or idk maybe her bush grew a mind of its on and is talking to her lol plotting to take over the world like pinky and the brain and shit. That chick enjoys burning her bridges. But you're right who the fuck cares.
To support a stalker smh
To support a stalker smh Originally Posted by milo
Milo you post in damn near every thread. That cool but how about your own? Send out the number of that imaginary stalker bro.

I have asked her for a references a few times and I have never had an issue! Why must people bring so much drama! NO ONE wants that. Fellas deal with enough drama in day to day life aren't providers suppose to be your vacation?

This board is suppose to keep one another safe and select few are not keeping it that way that means it will all fall eventually. It simply wow's me how some people are acting on here. It is turning to a real shit show...
In case this "ALERT" doesn't find its way to COED...

There is another entertaining amount of things being written about the one and only ITALIA. Check it out!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059697606
^^^
I warned everyone about him. The more you post the more trash talk he spews.

He has nothing more to do but trash talk.

BTW Italia not my girlfriend.

Sam