Curious about security cameras

Once again, missed the point of trusted gals.
Wouldn't bother me I don't give a shit after all the cocksuckers at the hotels have cameras to see who comes and goes.
I know a # of those who are dickwads.. And so do know of the legit security concerns for the gals.

BUT when i also have heard story after story of someone getting 'shopped on' by a gal, cause they didn't see hre as often as SHE wanted/showed more love/gifts (etc), they shopped them out to their work/spouse etc as a get back, it DOES give me pause for concern..

Which to me is flat out illegal.. YOU are (or shouldn't be) allowed to live stream/video record someone without their permission.. Originally Posted by garhkal
You think legal means a whole lot to providers? Think about that a little bit.
You think legal means a whole lot to providers? Think about that a little bit. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Flip that around though. How many providers would like to find out "They've been live streamed shagging someone" without their knowledge?
So? still wrong but something she needs to think about with out calls. Both sides need to carefully consider the risks. 1984 is almost on us. After the womb, there is very little true privacy left
Consensual videos where we both know the camera is running. I have several that I have taken over the years. Most providers allow pictures and videos if you ask them. We both know that it would be a disaster if they were to get on the net. Besides no one wants to see my boney ass. I have also received videos from a couple of ladies after a session. Some of the providers are tiny and fear they may be assaulted.
I am wanting to install exterior only security cameras at my house along with motion sensor lighting; however, I don't want to freak my gents out when they come to visit. I mostly want it to run when I am not seeing people.

Are there any providers who have security systems and if so, do you tape whether or not someone is coming?

Gents: How do you feel about going to someone's location if you know they have said cameras. I know that I have been to a vast number of houses, going through security gates with a guard who has to call, to checking into the penthouse with a code, to fabulous neighborhoods; all of which had security cameras. I was cool with it.

I am just looking for opinions here, not stating if I'd even do it..

Curious.
Thanks,
Jazz Originally Posted by SpanishJewel
Hotels/Motels and public places and homes and apartments and Penthouses have cameras.Eyes in the sky.All public places have a camera.Traffic lights have cameras.No professionals want to freak out clients.No professionals in business to lose money
Hotels/Motels and public places and homes and apartments and Penthouses have cameras.Eyes in the sky.All public places have a camera.Traffic lights have cameras.No professionals want to freak out clients.No professionals in business to lose money Originally Posted by Fancylady
Too many absolutes. You're using words like "all" and "have". There are no definites. I know of at leas 10 places in Niagara County (Motels) that DON'T have cameras, and even more in Erie County. I
s'pose it depends where you are and from. But never is a guaranteed camera and many traffic lights don't have them - its mainly at major intersections and near certain thruways. Unless NYC who amps up their security - there is cameras everywhere and due to constant crime and terror threats.
Check out Swann Security and look at their NVR network video recorder systems. I just upgraded my home system to a Swann NVR 87400 with dome cameras & upgraded 2 tb hard drive.

I believe it's a wise decision to go with a camera monitoring system for peace of mind protecting your property & your residence.
They are watching ! back to my tin hat, really cameras are everyplace now days , apts motels houses. Even if the providers home or apt doesn't have cameras the neighbors may.
Even if the providers home or apt doesn't have cameras the neighbors may. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Now there's something I can concur with.