Congressman denied access to immigrant facility

SNICK!

(Lies)
SNICK!

(Lies) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know this how? Based on an interview he just did on Fox it seems pretty damn accurate.
Wonder if he was one who voted on the bill, where we have to house then feed them give them medical, and send them to any relatives legal or illegal living here,educate them while deportation proceedings make there way through the courts.
You know this how? Based on an interview he just did on Fox it seems pretty damn accurate. Originally Posted by Budman
Yeah, Fox is THE place to turn for objective reporting!

SNICK!

SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really are a fool. The congressman was interviewed and he says he was denied access to the facility. Period. So I will ask you again. How do you know he is lying? Just because your boy Obama is a liar does not mean everyone is a liar.
Could the OK congressman be lying to Fox who then lies on the air? Or maybe not telling the WHOLE truth? Or maybe spinning the facts? Oklahoma? Republican? Fox?

NAAAAAHHHHH!

the interview is weak and without any corroboration.

It's bullshit spin. My "boy" is the President of the United States. Both if yours are miserable failures. as are you!

Snick!
You really are a fool. The congressman was interviewed and he says he was denied access to the facility. Period. So I will ask you again. How do you know he is lying? Just because your boy Obama is a liar does not mean everyone is a liar. Originally Posted by Budman
[SIZE="Double post ignore.[/SIZE]
Could the OK congressman be lying to Fox who then lies on the air? Or maybe not telling the WHOLE truth? Or maybe spinning the facts? Oklahoma? Republican? Fox?

NAAAAAHHHHH!

the interview is weak and without any corroboration.

It's bullshit spin. My "boy" is the President of the United States. Both if yours are miserable failures. as are you!

Snick! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is it possible he is lying? Yes, doubtful but possible. I say doubtful because it would be so easy to prove he is lying. If he is lying you can bet your ass the administration will be screaming about it by tomorrow morning.

You made the statement that he was lying. I asked you based on what and you have yet to answer the question. You never addressed any of the other lies I called you on in another thread so I expected the same from you here.
Is it possible he is lying? Yes, doubtful but possible. I say doubtful because it would be so easy to prove he is lying. If he is lying you can bet your ass the administration will be screaming about it by tomorrow morning.

You made the statement that he was lying. I asked you based on what and you have yet to answer the question. You never addressed any of the other lies I called you on in another thread so I expected the same from you here. Originally Posted by Budman
quote it, gargoyle...quote where I accused this guy of lying. quote the other lies you now lie about my saying.

also please show any evidence that I've said that everybody else is lying.

You can't because I never said what you purport that I do. You're confused, ignorant, and yes, LYING!

Reading is FUNdamental.

try it, mouthbreather.

dipshit.
Wonder if he was one who voted on the bill, where we have to house then feed them give them medical, and send them to any relatives legal or illegal living here,educate them while deportation proceedings make there way through the courts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Well now that this is out of the way... you got any other stupid remarks?

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/m...ecord#tabset-5

Inviting / Repelling Illegal Aliens
Voted in favor of King Amdt to DHS Appropriations bill to prevent amnesty by prosecutorial discretion in 2013 Rep. Bridenstine voted in favor of the King amendment to the FY2014 DHS Appropriations Bill (H.R. 2217). This amendment would have prohibited the Department of Homeland Security from using funds appropriated by Congress to finalize, implement, administer, or enforce the "Morton Memos". The Morton Memos were a series of three memos issued in 2011 that authorized the use of prosecutorial discretion and/or deferred action to provide amnesty to certain illegal aliens, particularly those brought here as children by their illegal alien parents. The amendment, offered by Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), passed by a 224-201 vote (6 June 2013).
quote it, gargoyle...quote where I accused this guy of lying....

You can't because I never said what you purport that I do. You're confused, ignorant, and yes, LYING!

Reading is FUNdamental.

try it, mouthbreather.

dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How about post #2...... Naaaaaaahhhhhh... fuck it... some of you silly fuckers are just too easy
what the fuck does that prove Slobbrin?

Do you understand what you just posted, again, ignoramus? Do you realize that your Republican (RINO) hero distinguished himself as a hostile party in the war against brown people, ignoramus? And you actually believe he was there to check out the children, ignoramus? Without any prior notice, ignoramus? Like a fucking shopping mall, ignoramus? More a truck stop with slot machines, ignoramus?

What a drooling buffoon you are!

SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Would the Obama cheerleaders at MSNBC be a more reliable source of news LOL.
Actually, the story is true. And it's an outrage. It's being reported all over, because the media is being shut out, as well. We, the people, through our representatives and our free press have every right to know what the hell is going on with these children.

Sorry, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014. You handed yourself your own ass this time.