The people are rising up, what is Obama's next move?

People in this country are starting to get angry about the invasion from the south. People are meeting the buses and demanding that they turn around. The American citizen in general is not supporting this debacle of a PLANNED emergency. So what does Obama do next? Does he want his Eisenhower moment when the national guard stepped in to allow black Americans to integrate southern schools?

What is the nest step in this nefarious plan? Federal Marshals or National Guardsmen protecting the illegals coming from around the world with their fears, poverty, diseases, crimes, (and maybe some radioactive iridium). I don't think they have enough marshals and I think that the flu may go through the ranks of the Guard. So what's left? Regular army troops? Obama has never seemed to be bothered by what is constitutional before.
People in this country are starting to get angry about the invasion from the south. People are meeting the buses and demanding that they turn around. The American citizen in general is not supporting this debacle of a PLANNED emergency. So what does Obama do next? Does he want his Eisenhower moment when the national guard stepped in to allow black Americans to integrate southern schools?

What is the nest step in this nefarious plan? Federal Marshals or National Guardsmen protecting the illegals coming from around the world with their fears, poverty, diseases, crimes, (and maybe some radioactive iridium). I don't think they have enough marshals and I think that the flu may go through the ranks of the Guard. So what's left? Regular army troops? Obama has never seemed to be bothered by what is constitutional before. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If it means so much to you, get your worthless ass down to the border and start protecting it.

Problem solved!
Ask Michelle.
From the news clips I have seen the biggest share of protesters are Latino.
From the news clips I have seen the biggest share of protesters are Latino. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you see this clip?

This is his only move...

NO Volume needed... Mute this video and read it.
Did you see this clip? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Do I spend my day on you boob ? No I leave that crap for you.
Did you see this clip? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You've got to be kidding!

Click on one of the Idiot Family links? it's not going to happen in this lifetime.

(Or the next one either!)
Do I spend my day on you boob ? No I leave that crap for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm Sorry... I forgot you don't know how to read... get your mammy to explain it to you.
(Or the next one either!) Originally Posted by bigtex
Muhammad will explain it to your Ozombie loving ass.
I'm Sorry... I forgot you don't know how to read... get your mammy to explain it to you. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Only you need to read a video simple Simon.
From the news clips I have seen the biggest share of protesters are Latino. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If I were a Latino that came here legally, I'd be pissed too.
Only you need to read a video simple Simon. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

NO Volume needed... Mute this video and read it.
If I were a Latino that came here legally, I'd be pissed too. Originally Posted by nwarounder
1+