PRESIDENTIAL RESPONSE TO HUMANITARIAN DISASTERS........

Bush during Katrina:

Obama during the southern invasion - Beer, Billiards, and Fund Raising:

The Obama concentration camps:
Here's your kind of spin, Whir-LIE-turd!

I wonder why you're praising Bush's response to any fucking crisis? Makes you look stupider than you are... OK, maybe not.

Katrina, you say?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/81957.html

And then there was THIS:

Chaos on the border and Obama tells adoring Denver crowd:

'WE SHOULD JUST STAY HERE ALL AFTERNOON AND HAVE A PICNIC'

But of course, big donors in Texas beckon...................adios .
Cuellar is Rick Perry's former Secretary of State.

And you're an idiot.
Henry Cuellar supported Obama in 2008 and 2012. Cuellar has been a loyal Obama supporter in Congress.

But not on this issue...........

You are an idiot.
EL COYOTE GRANDE
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why doesn't President Obama want to go to the border? There are Mexican gangs with the guns he gave them.
Heck, why would the President want to waste time personally seeing what his policy's have wrought when there is so much Demagoguing to be done.

"Have TelePrompter, Will Travel.....wire Barry, Washington DC".
Henry Cuellar supported Obama in 2008 and 2012. Cuellar has been a loyal Obama supporter in Congress.

But not on this issue...........

You are an idiot. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why is that? Did I make a false statement? Did I imply that Bush was concerned and on top of Katrina? (Great job, Brownie)? Nope, that was YOU.

By your own admission, the "southern invasion" has been going on for a long time. I assume President Obama has eaten dinner during that time ... Why don't you hit him in that.

Meanwhile, please explain with words how Bush handled Katrina ...

This makes FOUR threads where your distorted facts, spun the truth and presented a thread so patently wrong that it defies all logic,

and you've been busted on ALL of them.

You're assignment, whir-LIE-turd, is to prove the successes of the Bush response to Katrina.

You brought it up. Now prove you aren't lying again!
Why doesn't President Obama want to go to the border? There are Mexican gangs with the guns he gave them. Originally Posted by gnadfly
+1
The Obama supporters can no longer say one word about George Bush and Katrina.
Gnadfly zings another one !

Why doesn't President Obama want to go to the border? There are Mexican gangs with the guns he gave them. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I wish Obama would go to the border.

In fact I wish any of you fucks would go to the border and check it out. I'll be there in a couple of weeks. With the Chris Davis nuts dragging their sniper rifles down there, it's going to be a real picnic.

But the point is, this in NO WAY compares to the floating bodies in NOLA, or the smoldering ruins of New York, or Baghdad, or WALL STREET.

Nice try, jagoffz. But you can't put NO MORE lipstick on Dubya. He owns his fuckups. Excuse me... WE OWN his fuckups.