Obamacare is failing, everything else is just static

The stage is set; Obamacare, crony capitalism, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, NSA, IRS, brutality of the White House shutdown, and so many little connecting strings. The left is desperate to talk about anything else including the Tea Party. The questions have not been answered and many have not yet been asked. Millions of dollars have...millions? Billions of dollars have disappeared down several rat holes guarded by Obama friends.

FYI, I would have said "white noise" but some fools would have thought that was racist.
  • CJ7
  • 10-21-2013, 01:10 PM
The stage is set; Obamacare, crony capitalism, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, NSA, IRS, brutality of the White House shutdown, and so many little connecting strings. The left is desperate to talk about anything else including the Tea Party. The questions have not been answered and many have not yet been asked. Millions of dollars have...millions? Billions of dollars have disappeared down several rat holes guarded by Obama friends.

FYI, I would have said "white noise" but some fools would have thought that was racist. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I suppose this means you won't be voting for Obie in 2016 will you?

FYI, I would have said "white noise" but some fools would have thought that was racist. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You act like this was the first time this has happened. I won't point to people like Halliburton Custer Battles and others. It was so long ago you have forgotten about it.
Custer was killed on June 25, 1876 but I don't think you're really talking about him. I think you tried to execute a poorly designed joke. Kind of like Obamacare.
  • CJ7
  • 10-21-2013, 03:07 PM
There is another word for leading from behind...it is called
FOLLOWING

Boehner knows ALLLLLLLLL about it
Custer was killed on June 25, 1876 but I don't think you're really talking about him. I think you tried to execute a poorly designed joke. Kind of like Obamacare. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Custer Battles was the company hired to handle the money in Iraq they only misplaced 3 mil.
  • CJ7
  • 10-21-2013, 05:27 PM
Custer Battles was the company hired to handle the money in Iraq they only misplaced 3 mil. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

excuse JD, he's stupid ..

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/10/in...ract.html?_r=0
  • CJ7
  • 10-21-2013, 05:28 PM
Custer Battles was the company hired to handle the money in Iraq they only misplaced 3 mil. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Obama was voted President to handle our country and misplaced 5 trillion or more.

$ 5,000,000,000,000.00

WHEN HE'S DONE.
Snick
Snick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Donk...

SPAM
There you have it. Eva is worried about 3 million and Obama has taken billions.
There you have it. Eva is worried about 3 million and Obama has taken billions. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Good reply for not knowing Custer Battles queen of deflection. Yah and Obie did it all by himself LOL Where were the repubs while he did this?????
Deflection moron? I started this and Custer was not part of it. You are the deflector and we know that you are a lying, partisan, hypocrite worrying about pennies when your guy is stealing the store.