One word Pineapple

I'm getting thirsty for our date next week 🍍🍍🍍🍍 Originally Posted by Sexytinykitten
Interesting read. I already eat a lot of fruit regularly and lots of pineapple. On a recent encounter I stopped and picked up pineapple n strawberries just because she had mentioned she loved fruit. We didn't do much with the pineapple that night because she had a new trick to work with. She did say liked the taste of my cum but stopped midstream in cleaning me up to go get some strawberries n put them to use in the process. No doubt pineapple n strawberries will be in the goodie bag going forward.

And Kitten dear, I think we all get thirsty for our upcoming dates with you. I know I can't wait til our next!!!
I love making pineapple smoothies using the pineapple shell as the drink container.
Vanessa I have to tell you are beautiful and very sexy. To bad you are a few states away.
Vanessa I have to tell you are beautiful and very sexy. To bad you are a few states away. Originally Posted by ttha3030
She is worth the trip. I have joked with her and call her a tourist attraction

For those that enjoy a girl who allows CIM with swallow why not do something to make that experience much more enjoyable. I think if more guys prepped for their dates there would be more and more girls that would allow it. I think for those that are turned off by it is because they had some bad taste in their mouth and can easily be a turned off. I had a recent date with my ATF (see pics) and she was telling me how good I tasted and wanted to do a thread about it.

Oh and look at the skills my ATF has on balancing a pineapple on that fine ass of hers.

Any other ideas to make sure you taste good for your partner that I might be missing. Please reply

Thanks

Rrabbit6926 Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Can I also bring some Tempura paints and color those tattoos?
Eat pineapple off each others or pour pineapple juice all over each other lick it off
Fancylady, that's a great idea. I would imagine it tasting extra sweet off that Sexytinykitten.
Can I also bring some Tempura paints and color those tattoos? Originally Posted by ugotme10
Ooooo I love that idea
🍍🍍🍍
Fancylady, that's a great idea. I would imagine it tasting extra sweet off that Sexytinykitten. Originally Posted by Derek Emory
& are you bringing the juice or am I? I don't mind getting a little sticky 😜
  • mdlee
  • 07-26-2016, 08:08 AM
🍍🍍🍍 Originally Posted by Vanessa Ink
Or how about running juice between those titts and feeding you a mixed Cocktail 🍸
Damn I can't wait to see you tomorrow~
& are you bringing the juice or am I? I don't mind getting a little sticky 😜 Originally Posted by Vanessa Ink
From what I recall, strawberries seem to work pretty good as well 😜. Damn I can't wait to see you again!!!
& are you bringing the juice or am I? I don't mind getting a little sticky 😜 Originally Posted by Vanessa Ink
I think, U bring what U bring, and I bring what I bring. Mmm-Hmm
I think, U bring what U bring, and I bring what I bring. Mmm-Hmm Originally Posted by Derek Emory
COCK- TAIL😝😜😘🍍💚
COCK- TAIL😝😜😘🍍💚 Originally Posted by Vanessa Ink

The purrrfect mixxx.