How to contact Laney?

Has anyone else had trouble getting in contact with Laney? I've sent her a few DMs (and an email which got no response) and it's taken several days to get a response, with her saying to text her in the last response I got a few days ago.

Unfortunately I don't have her phone number, which makes that a little difficult.

Does anyone have a better way to contact her that actually works?
Yes. Multiple times. Don't have phone number either. She has always had what sounded like legitimate reason. She is definitely worth the wait to see.
Has anyone else had trouble getting in contact with Laney? I've sent her a few DMs (and an email which got no response) and it's taken several days to get a response, with her saying to text her in the last response I got a few days ago.

Unfortunately I don't have her phone number, which makes that a little difficult.

Does anyone have a better way to contact her that actually works? Originally Posted by whiskeybiscuits
My bad, darlin. I just thought you would have had it by now. No worries. I sent it to you so you've got it now!

Its true. My family has grown recently, and so I've cut back on appointments to help anyway possible. Unfortunately, my phone kept sounding off message after message and i truly just grew weary of having to tell my friends no or not now. Thankfully, it's not as bad as before and i do still see those willing to subject themselves to this often frustrating process. I do apologize, sweetie, to you and anyone else affected.

If you already have my number, text is best, but if not, know that eccie or p411 membership is the fastest way to get it.
Anyways, it won't be forever, but thanks anyway for continuing to try.