TAYLOR HERE PENSACOLA!! NEW AREA

Hey I moved to nicer location. More discreet and better area. I will be going out the business soon but for now I'm available. Call or text Taylor at 8502801748
This may be the longest going out of business sale in history. How long has it been since the first announcement - 3 months? Sadly the quality of the service and dependability of the provider isn't sufficient to create the "come see me before I'm gone" urgency she is looking for. It's more like "please just leave" so the page has more room for better providers.
hahahah
This may be the longest going out of business sale in history. How long has it been since the first announcement - 3 months? Sadly the quality of the service and dependability of the provider isn't sufficient to create the "come see me before I'm gone" urgency she is looking for. It's more like "please just leave" so the page has more room for better providers. Originally Posted by Speedteacher
Ouch! I felt that one, and you weren't even talking about me.
This may be the longest going out of business sale in history. Originally Posted by Speedteacher
I think that honor is held by Superior Furniture off Davis Hwy. they were going OOB for like, 12 years lol.
I think there's a mattress store in FWB that's been doing a liquidation sale for just about as long.
I hope we aren't indirectly encouraging Tay to go for the record....LOL