URL / Website: https://www.babydolls.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: NW HWY and Shady Trail
Activities: NE, SE HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Dark Mid Back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short spinner maybe 4 10 maybe 80 pounds, Very nice soft skin. Nice bolt on that fit her size.
Recommendation: Yes
Sorry about that bud, this dude was probably me I was there the 7th and went to VIP with her. Should’ve messaged me. I take her to VIP every time I’m there to keep the cheapo off of her..
Sorry about that bud, this dude was probably me I was there the 7th and went to VIP with her. Should’ve messaged me. I take her to VIP every time I’m there to keep the cheapo off of her.. Originally Posted by Koyote
who the hell knows! But I just realized it was not the 7th. So unless you go 2 days in a row then it was not you! They are there to make money period so if pay her well then better for her and good for you! Always have a backup plan if one is busy!
Sorry about that bud, this dude was probably me I was there the 7th and went to VIP with her. Should’ve messaged me. I take her to VIP every time I’m there to keep the cheapo off of her.. Originally Posted by Koyote
I don’t go on weekends or night which both were in your question. I only go days and weekdays for me it’s always worked out to be the best timing. But yes I do take her to VIP it gets her off the stage rotation and keeps all the cheap dudes off of her. Phmzee said she’s there for the money and I happen to have some lol
I don’t go on weekends or night which both were in your question. I only go days and weekdays for me it’s always worked out to be the best timing. But yes I do take her to VIP it gets her off the stage rotation and keeps all the cheap dudes off of her. Phmzee said she’s there for the money and I happen to have some lol Originally Posted by Koyote
She's a lot of fun.
She’s a lil freak once she gets to know you well. Many of times she’ll sit with me at the bar and order 5-6 shots then she’ll start caressing my cock. She’ll play OTCfor a fact