MFM with strapon play, or MFF with strapons.

I had my first strap on play with a male the other day. It was very hot. We even did a RCG with him on top and me up his a... Originally Posted by latnremedy
Women always complain that fucking with a strap on is difficult. RCG with him on top might just solve that problem... It's also probably good for someone just wanting to try it out. Gives them control of the speed, depth, etc...

The problem is that it gives the person taking it control... Kinda defeats one of the turn ons for me..

Sounds very hot though.
I like to have a guy "sit on my lap while I am wearing a strap on".....goood leverage!
You had your chance with me (and our friend) ... and you know I'd love to have you doinking me while I sucked her "cock", and I still have yet to fulfill my MMFF fantasy ... who you gonna get to join us when you are in town?

I like to have a guy "sit on my lap while I am wearing a strap [/B]on".....goood leverage! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol---well I will be there in a couple weeks....email me as i have some ideas sugar!! wooohoo!!!
Love strap on play, though mine is mainly for the boys, so more FMM or MFM with me, thou I have Dommed a few couples where I had both their asses, as long as you know how to work your equipment and everyone is open to it, It can be VERY HAWT! Enjoy, I hope you meet up with your couple soon.
PS You might try your local swingers, they enjoy kink as well.................