The Hand Job

Give us your opinion, lost art? strictly high school? or an idea whose time has come?
Gentlemen keep those hands where I can see them, Ladies feel free to share your trade secrets.
Give us your opinion, lost art? strictly high school? or an idea whose time has come?
Gentlemen keep those hands where I can see them, Ladies feel free to share your trade secrets. Originally Posted by Lookin4
For me, "strictly high school". Not that "strictly high school" isn't fun at times (I may be weird--OK, we know I'm weird, but anyway--I have a goal before I retire to book a GFE provider for a multihour session in which the only activities we engage in will be necking/petting like horny teenagers, with nothing else to happen beyond petting below the waist...).

Cheers,

bcg
Shell probably charge extra to have her mom come in flip on the lights and beat your a$$
Shell probably charge extra to have her mom come in flip on the lights and beat your a$$ Originally Posted by Lookin4
There are certain parts of the high school experience I don't long to repeat.

Cheers,

bcg
Oooooh, BCG--Pick me! lol

I was pretty damned good at taunting the hormonally deluged during High School. Some of them have found me on facebook and it turns out they are still holding grudges. References available upon request.
I am still in love with every girl who taunted me.
Oooooh, BCG--Pick me! lol Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Well. so far the odds look good; you're the only volunteer.

I was pretty damned good at taunting the hormonally deluged during High School. Some of them have found me on facebook and it turns out they are still holding grudges. References available upon request. Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
Fortunately, none of my high school classmates have found me via FB (I've kept in touch with everyone from high school that I've wanted to stay in touch with--both of them; the rest can go FOAD as far as I'm concerned. Yes, HS was traumatic for me; how can you tell? )

I do have some fond memories of the few HS girlfriends I had, but they're all married or live far far away. If they found me, I wouldn't tell them to get lost, but I'm not looking for them. I am FB friends with an old college girlfriend/f*ck buddy, and we've had pleasant chats about her daughter who's a freshman at Mt. Holyoke this year.

Cheers,

bcg
No, no, it's extra if the Mom flips the lights on AND JOINS IN! At least it costs me extra when I request it.

Back on point, lord yes I love a handjob! A lost art to say the least. Cuddle up, talk filthy, get to tuggin' that love, Babe.

Ladies, work those forearms when you hit the gym! I knew a girl in highshool we called "Ol' Thumper" - she had forearms like bowling pins but had a soft touch. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Shell probably charge extra to have her mom come in flip on the lights and beat your a$$ Originally Posted by Lookin4
No, no, it's extra if the Mom flips the lights on AND JOINS IN! At least it costs me extra when I request it.

Back on point, lord yes I love a handjob! A lost art to say the least. Cuddle up, talk filthy, get to tuggin' that love, Babe.

Ladies, work those forearms when you hit the gym! I knew a girl in highshool we called "Ol' Thumper" - she had forearms like bowling pins but had a soft touch. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Originally Posted by Lang Sicherung
Now that's nasty, but you my Ni&&uh.
well.. I guess you could say it's my all time favorite fetish.. there is nothing like watching a woman slow stroke me..... drives me wild. Shouldn't have read this.. I am sitting in a hotel in Little rock and now in the mood for one... grr..
lmao Lang that was funny as hell.However i would be scared to death of a girl with forearms like bowling pins. afraid she would get in to the rythmn and get frighten leading to yanking to hard. ouch.

Also GirlNextDoor u can taunt me all u want. whew just thinking about it.
High school???!!! Strictly Middle School (these days). Look at the stats when kids are starting.

BTW, this is kinda pitiful, but it is my Provider when I'm short on cash. LOL
i completely agree with charlstudor 2005. it doesn't even count for high school... kids are starting alot younger theses days. I have a personal friend who started having intercourse at the age of 11.....I think they are putting steriods in formula now adays...lol
I'd offer my hand in this but as usual I'm too damn far away! LOL I love tormenting a guy with just my hand!
I've always been a big fan of the massage with HE. It often leaves me feeling just as good as full service. And odd but true, it seems to be harder to find around here than full service.