:(

do You want to know what sad is..

Attending a BDSM event, bringing your bag of toys, and having someone help themself.

sad thing, along with most of my stuff, they took my bag of locks and keys, and on the only set of cuffs they left me, the lock was locked... with the key bag gone, and the extra set which was in the lock bag gone.

dammit.

why someone want to steal something from another??? really. mean people suck
OMG,

So sorry babe. Can help you with the cuff keys, I think. We will have to find them and take them down....
Stealing your stuff, now that's sick.
I hate to hear you have been victimized, especially when you thought you could trust those folks. I hope it ends up being a mistake and your toys find your way back to you.

Do you mind sharing what town you were in and or what group hosted the party, perhaps in PM, and what your toys looked like and I will keep my eyes open for them. I know most of the organizers of parties in Texas, I could make a few calls for you.
sorry that happened babe!!This is a strange & twisted world!!!
Ezmerelda, that's just so wrong.

Post a wishlist on your site or links to your wishlists on other sites and I'll help you with some replacements
Thanks ya'll, it's mostly that my stuff was personal You know... the cuffs were bought by someone special, my collars were by somone special. the back restraint was so expensive i cannot think to have another. etc..
You lost the single sleeve? OMG, NO!!!!!!!
Some people are just too damn cheap to buy their own gear..... or maybe they were trophy hunting????
when you cant even trust the guy who pays to be hancuffed, whipped and humilliated to be an honest guy. mean people do suck.