Extreme Penetrations

I was having a generic conversation with a client the other week, well generic for me, and he told me that he liked being fisted but the ladies that had done it really didn't know how to do it right.

I'm thinking to myself, "There is a technique other then slow and lots of time and lube"? I plan on asking him this myself.

But this topic could be extended (sorry, couldn't help myself) to different types of extreme penetration.

Would like to create a discussion about it.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Fisting Good.... Just something abotu having your hand inside someone else...
Fisting Good.... Just something abotu having your hand inside someone else... Originally Posted by MasterTrucker
What about vice versa? Or is this normally a one way activity?

[CAVEAT: I've never fisted nor been fisted. No desire, either. At least not currently. I make no promises about the future.]
Charles,

It goes both ways. Promise!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I have done this once... I have big hands

Was a LOT of fun, but had to proceed very carefully....

Trim nails, make sure you are extremely clean,and then, slow, gradually adding fingers, till all are in, then slowly insert hand.... When loosened more, can ball fist, if there is room.... LOTS and LOTS of lube
What about vice versa? Or is this normally a one way activity? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Charles,

It goes both ways. Promise!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I need to clarify: does fisting occur vice versa in the same session? IOW, do the fister and fistee change places during the session? I'm sure it is possible, but does it happen, and if so, how frequently?
so many things id love i mean LOVE to do to them but its interesting to find out how many activities others enjoy that i have ZERO interest in doing [with anyone]. perhaps i am not a pervert afterall [yah right]
Slowww and steady gets the job done. Steady arousal (your other hand is free right?).
"Duck" the fisting hand. Big hands (laughing at somebody, yeah right!), practice 'tucking" your pinky finger and it's knuckle into your palm. Do it now; see the difference in the knuckle ridge? Elongate the whole hand, shorten and curve the knuckle ridge. (Google finger/hand exercises for guitarists)
When you are at the knuckles, push more down and forward than just forward (knuckles again.)
Once past the knuckles, barely press forward - your hand will (should) naturally be drawn in.
Lube.
Add lube.
Lube again.
More lube.
Did I mention lube?
Relaxation is the key! Clitoral and nipple stimulation, for me, works wonders as well!
Fisting is something I find sooo erotic ! I can't seem to take a whole fist yet but I plan on working on it again with my mistress! It just absolutley puts you in the moment and makes you very present in a session. As stated before paitence and much lube are keys to success. As babee said off hand stimulation works wonders as well
Check out this woman.......does all sorts of things......even inserts a dildo into her "Uretha" Franklin.

http://www.amazingty.com/preview/peea.html
I've been stunned the number of people who think the "fist" in "fisting" is literal. Though...I don't know what else we might call it. "Whole hand-ing"? I did have one girlfriend who could take a double fisting. I found it extraordinarily arousing. It's one of those uber-top activities that allows you to focus so wholly on the receiving party and their pleasure. I like latex gloves for anal fisting and I always start with just one finger and work my way up, taking as much time as we need. It's really a lazy Sunday sort of play. No rushing, no need to reach a certain goal, just the simple pleasure of a good topping done right. And in case it hasn't been stated here clearly enough, lube, more lube, lube, add some lube, lube it up, lube, lube and lube.
Hot Sophia! Very hot! Latex gloves like elbow length or only the disposable ones? The former makes me oh so randy!!! I have such a latex fetish. Especially glove and crotch high stockings!!!
  • Jets
  • 04-22-2010, 09:46 AM
I love this activity but find it hard to find providers who are up to it. I am fairly experienced so it doesn't take really long to work up to it. Lots of lube for sure. Starting with a dildo or two can add to the fun. Then a finger at a time. I get really really cleaned out first. Preparation can take a few hours - but that way I can relax knowing the way is clear. Now I'm looking for additional stretching and depth. I'll be in SA and looking for fun the night of May 20th. Any recommendations for providers who are interested in engaging in this activity?
i've been threatened with fisting i enjoy being taken with a strap-on, so fisting isn't totally a hard limit but i'm swallowing hard at the real thought of it. Gasp!