Copacabana January 2015

Just got back from a week there and wanted to give out a few thoughts. With the exchange rate at around 4 to 1 it's like monopoly money. Every thing is cheap, especially the girls. I have to work hard and tip a lot just to spend half of what I use to. One great girl from an agency was $88 US for TWO HOURS! and she was FINE.

Termas - I went to only Monte Carlo and Centaurus. Monte Carlo use to be just so-so but then L'Uomo closed and Monte Carlo because the only terma in the Copa area and they took off. Now Monte Carlo has a lot of fine girls who love to play. I did two girls, bought them drinks, got a lot of drinks myself and the whole tab came to $170. I'm like dammmmmnnnn. Centaurus use to be the hot place but things have fallen off a bit and they have raised their prices to unreasonable levels. I did a double there and it was $1,300 so it was twice Monte Carlo for the same action.

Mab's - Went by a couple of times. The action is really uneven. Some real beauties but you have to wait out all the uglies.

Eden Spa - Did the Eden spa thing. Cheap, $200 RL for a massage and a damn good fuck with a hottie which is only $50!

My driver hooked me up with a private line of girls and they were all beauties. Mine could have been a model. If she worked in Houston she would be charging $500 that is how fine she was. Everyone that saw her was like "dammmmmnnnn" And it was only $350 RL for 2 hours!

If the exchange rate stays around 4 to 1 it is well worth it. Everything is cheap and the girls are more willing.

Can't wait to go back.
Any chance you still have a way to contact your driver? I will be headed down there in March. I have tried all of the usual places in Rio. While I have seen some lovely ladies, I know there are some model-types that are available. Your post has confirmed my suspicions. It is just a matter of finding out how to get in touch with them.
I also found some nice girls using Tinder.
Forgot to mention that all the girls are now using Whatsapp to communicate with everyone so if you go be sure to have it on your phone. I also have Google Translator installed on my phone which helps a lot.