centerfolds management

Man this place used to be my go to, but the typical dick head management keeps on hiring horrible talent(ugly and cheap), and its scaring the nice looking girls off to other places... hate what these guys are carelessly doing to my all time favorite hoe house.
I don't think it's as bad as all that. Yes, there are a lot of uglies, but that's true at any club, lol. I'm a very choosy customer and I've seen 5 or 6 there in the last few months that were good, 4 of whom I've already hung out with. CF is still one of my top clubs. Although currently my #1 and 2 draft picks work @ Splendor.
i need to go on the days you go on, because my luck has been horrible there as of late... atleast they have run off all the cubans with the exception of about 6 of them.
I used to go there quite a bit about 8 years ago but have cut back to once in a blue moon due to the drop off in talent and the constant hustle. I was there last week to meet a buddy and there were a few good looking girls but most wanted VIP and four to five bills. Not worth it anymore when the indy’s are better looking and offer better service. I miss the thrill of the chase and the fun way back in the old days. I know a bunch of regulars who quit going because of the pimp hoes and constant hustle. Such a shame cause it used to be a great place just to have a few drinks and laughs with pretty girls.

I get that they’re there to make money but they don’t have to hojndbyou or be rude. What’s a good place to chill and have some fun without the hustle?
I noticed the trend also, but don't think it has anything to do with management. This is a general trend of the economic times we are in.

Money is flowing freely and when unemployment is low that means they are less women who need hobby/strip money to make ends meet.

Also demographics also played into lack of providers. Generation X and Y had significantly less members to their generation, which means only so many women in the hobby. When the economy changed in 2008 many X and Y had young children when the economy changed their student loans still had to be paid and they flocked to the hobby.

Millennials, the largest generation since Baby Boomers, are now spending money and establishing households. They are now just enter in marriage and give it a few years and a certain percentage will be divorced with kids. The same time the economy will change and there will be a flood of new hot talent to chase in the hobby.

For now, save your shillings, relax...it will get better.
  • zofco
  • 09-17-2018, 08:01 PM
I agree, talent at CG has really gone down. I am a frequent customer and am disappointed since this is close to my apartment. Been going to Splendor's more lately.
Talent waxes and wanes, but the initial ask of 25 dances drives me nuts. Back in the day, it was usually 2-3 bills for a full session of dfk, bbbj, cfs, & cim. Now you usually don't get 3 of those 4.

After the latina spas got shut down, it sure would have been nice if these places picked up the slack. 140 for a half hour is unrealistic but 3 bills would have been tempting with some good service.
Talent waxes and wanes, but the initial ask of 25 dances drives me nuts. Back in the day, it was usually 2-3 bills for a full session of dfk, bbbj, cfs, & cim. Now you usually don't get 3 of those 4. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
Exactly. That's what I meant in my other thread about "basic service." They want 500+ for bare minimum, mediocre service. I make them work for it. I make them go out beforehand for a bit of gfe, then tell them they'll have pay deducted if I don't get what I want. Many times they'll relent. The ones that don't, I just cancel and tell them that someone else is getting their business.
sounds like a good strategy @PBPM...but with a club like this, in the area its in management should definitely be more selective looks wise with the girls they hire...they have been hiring a bunch of garbage lately.
Man this place used to be my go to, but the typical dick head management keeps on hiring horrible talent(ugly and cheap), and its scaring the nice looking girls off to other places... hate what these guys are carelessly doing to my all time favorite hoe house. Originally Posted by youngstud
Management has no say if the hot girls don't want to work at a shitty ghetto club. What's scaring them off is your ugly ghetto ass.
The managed girls are out of control. At night at least they let these freaks hang out at the front and hound every customer that walks in even before they pay their cover and the management doesn't even tell these worthless hustlers to take a chill and just work the room versus trying to start an argument at the front door with guys who haven't even walked in yet. Then the upsell and the shitty attitudes and you have to put this on management. It would be better to have less girls on staff than those hard core hustlers who need to make their quotas. Houston is a weird weird city, sorry just is. High demand, surprisingly high supply but the actual place of transactions are out of wack. I do not enjoy any strip clubs in Houston anymore, doesn't matter if it's Men's Club or this place or some other they are all the same. High hustle, high attitude, poor service, high prices, no fun, no reason to keep going.
The managed girls are out of control. At night at least they let these freaks hang out at the front and hound every customer that walks in even before they pay their cover and the management doesn't even tell these worthless hustlers to take a chill and just work the room versus trying to start an argument at the front door with guys who haven't even walked in yet. Then the upsell and the shitty attitudes and you have to put this on management. It would be better to have less girls on staff than those hard core hustlers who need to make their quotas. Houston is a weird weird city, sorry just is. High demand, surprisingly high supply but the actual place of transactions are out of wack. I do not enjoy any strip clubs in Houston anymore, doesn't matter if it's Men's Club or this place or some other they are all the same. High hustle, high attitude, poor service, high prices, no fun, no reason to keep going. Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher
You pretty much described Houston in the general sense of the word. Houston doesn't get it at all. Very whacked city.
I got a few girls from there text me regularly but their rates are outrageous. But I've also had some luck
I met up w/ one from there Mon. I'd been out w/ her once before, but this time she was properly trained. Gave me what I wanted, including gfe date beforehand, dfk, bbbj, even offered cim, all for what I consider a reasonable amount. Sometimes the 2nd time is better if you give them a second chance.

I still think it's a good place. A lot of rubbish girls, of course, but at least 5 or more hot ones that I know of working there pretty often.
I know a white girl who works there. Got with her before she did SC scene. She was too GPS the first time around and cut it rather short. I haven't been with her ever since. She runs with a young Latin girl and even offers doubles.