Onyx

I saw there was a shooting at Onyx. Hot black dancers but not a safe place. Everyone be safe please!!
The shooting happened outside the club, not in.
Speaking of Onyx. Has anyone had any luck with any of the dancers there?
Op the shooting happened outside the club as kerwil stated and there's more to the story than just a random shooting. Onyx is very safe, if you park in the back which I never do, just walk to your car, be aware, get in and go. I never "hang" in parking lots unless I'm rolling deep.
Op the shooting happened outside the club as kerwil stated and there's more to the story than just a random shooting. Onyx is very safe, if you park in the back which I never do, just walk to your car, be aware, get in and go. I never "hang" in parking lots unless I'm helping Sisto park the cars.. Originally Posted by shinepro
Fixed it.
Fixed it. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Love you as well try weako. Good night. Tooodlez...
Speaking of Onyx. Has anyone had any luck with any of the dancers there? Originally Posted by Saljsalj

I can honestly say that I have been there a bunch of times on 2$Tues. Me and my buddy's get there early and till this day I have not seen 1 dancer in there as I am always drunk off my ass by the time they get there. But apparently we always have a good time, wish i could remember any of it.
$2 drinks?
Yes every Tuesday is 2 dollar everything. 2 dollar bullshit drinks if you don't foooking know him or bless his game. Supposedly 2 dollar dances although I never got one at that price. Used to be supa packed but now a lot of clubs are running specials on Tuesday so the competition is stiff.