Autopsy Report

It will be like when in Houston, there was a huge controversy on who should hold the Parade on MLK day. One thing group was the Authentic Real MLK Parade Committee, the other the Real Authentic MLK Parade Committee. ( or something like that).

It became a joke in Houston, because everybody knew it was a bunch of Poverty Pimps wanting to cash in. Originally Posted by Jackie S
pathetic.

I'm not surprised, though.. when I see a Fake Temptations, a Fake Drifters and a Fake Platters masquerading as the hit-making R&B Groups, I know there is no end to the lengths at which these people will try and cash in!
it is not "usually" $10,000, there is NO LIMIT. maybe you are thinking of the reporting requirement when money is withdrawn from a Financial Institution? that is $10,000. if you are talking about an annual gift limit, it is a $15,000 limit to ONE person without having to report, but nobody pays tax on it. you could give $11,000,000 to Floyd's Sister this year, and nobody would pay tax on it. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you appear to be right on the gifting issue. again i have no problem with it. even people like Peter Strzok who got half a mil. tax free. and i'm fine with that too. let a bunch of libtards give to those who espouse their views.

I agree with the future court fight.

It will be like when in Houston, there was a huge controversy on who should hold the Parade on MLK day. One thing group was the Authentic Real MLK Parade Committee, the other the Real Authentic MLK Parade Committee. ( or something like that).

It became a joke in Houston, because everybody knew it was a bunch of Poverty Pimps wanting to cash in. Originally Posted by Jackie S

so no MLK day?
Floyd does have one child a daughter Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
In call bullshit on one child. People like him never stop breeding worthless spawn and usually have five or six kids with a bunch of different baby mommas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Floyd does have one child a daughter

In call bullshit on one child. People like him never stop breeding worthless spawn and usually have five or six kids with a bunch of different baby mommas. Originally Posted by Opossum

well thank you valued poster for cherry picking my post. the real post is this ..

far as i know gofundme goes directly to who started it, in this case Floyd's sister. she should get all of it after taxes of course. if it's 10 m now that at least 6 maybe 7 if you set it up right. the question here will be what happens to this money within the family? Floyd does have one child a daughter so it should be on her behalf. and in that case i'm fine with it. we'll see if the family starts suing each other over this loot. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

so what's the point here? Floyd's kid doesn't inherit any good or bad unless both but his fate isn't his children's. they have their own way to make in life. and with 10 M that can be a pretty good way.

your post invokes racist views of a certain race's offspring. i don't buy that. you are born you are given your chance. make of it what you will. try not to leave too much "on the table".

BAHHAAAAA
Maybe not that day. But sooner or later. He still didn’t have to go that way. It wasn’t his choice. Originally Posted by bambino
No, I am sure it wasn't his choice to die, but it was his choice to commit a crime.
Maybe not that day. But sooner or later. Originally Posted by bambino
That applies to everyone of us.