Encounter: Rochester Chocolate Mamaa WOW!!!

Date: 9-1-19
Name: Chocolate Mamaa
Phone: 585-357-4163
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/tastey-...olate-29158636
City: Irondequoit
State: New York
Address: Norton/Bayview Exit
Hair Length and Color: Mid Back/Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Pictures are her. She is a tiny thing with an amazing body. I can't get her ass out of my mind. Beautiful young women. For those of you without ROS access if you like small black women you are crazy not to see her. With all of the disasters you here about in this town she is a home run. All for the same price you would pay at an AMP. She posts her ad when she is available so if you reach out she may not get back to you until she is. Seems to have her shit together. Has a son and is going to school for nursing. I kept telling her that there was no way a child came out of that body. The only way you can tell is a little dropage up top. But that is being very critical because I know how some of you are. But that ASS!!! I asked her if she was ok with a review and she said sure because she could use the help. With her limited time I can't imagine she isn't booked solid. So I write this review reluctantly because I want her all to myself but that isn't the way this works. Treat her well and you will be rewarded.
Recommendation: Yes
She sounds great but I already have My Chocolate Mama!!! KANDAY. She is MY ALL TIME FAVORITE
Do you have a link for kanday
She sounds great but I already have My Chocolate Mama!!! KANDAY. She is MY ALL TIME FAVORITE Originally Posted by joelove69
I didn't know we could only have one chocolate mama.
Fuck, I love her body! Gotta try this Mama out.
Met her before when i first Started the hobby but never got around to doing anything because i didnt have time. She use to be conveniently located down the street in the "Village Gate" Community. Havnt went back since she stopped doing any Bare activities. But the way you describe her has me intrigued.
She sounds great but I already have My Chocolate Mama!!! KANDAY. She is MY ALL TIME FAVORITE Originally Posted by joelove69
Dude, time to upgrade your chocolate supply. There are dozens of new hotties around.
Not just because it is my review but I see this all the time. Regardless of who the review is about there isn't a need to be mentioning other providers in it.

Also guys one or two of you I can understand but I have now received 20 private messages asking me what her rates are. It takes you longer to to type out the question than it would to simply click on her ad link and see for yourselves!!!!! Holy shit batman.
Why don't people put rates in the reviews?

Also guys one or two of you I can understand but I have now received 20 private messages asking me...….. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
I wish I only got 20 messages a day....
It's not easy being an ATSH.....

you're the guy on the thruway that has 20 cars pass him on the right and bitches because they are supposed to pass on the left.
Put it in the damn review
^^^^^^ This
That is a Great review, My chocolate mamaa, is Amber, and when we first met I believe she was 24 at the time, and smaller,,,, over the yrs, (14) we've both grown older and um bigger........, , ( your woman) sounds wonderful, I do hope i get the nerve to see her
are those her actual pics ? and safety is a concern, dont want two thugs coming outta tghe closet and rob me