Email Address: -
URL / Website: Https://syracuse.skipthegames.com
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Solvay
Hair Length and Color: Medium dark
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Tight perfect body short nice perky B cups dressed in bra and panties a really cutie
Recommendation: Yes
link a dead end errrrr or is that start
http://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fem...f/325584170910

Looks cute

Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
Both
I reach for a cover and she says she wants to feel me inside her. She climbs on tight wet and she rides like a champ. I blow inside her.

Hope you didn't take the Wrongturnfred on this one! Sounds to me that a visit to your favorite doctor maybe in order!

Hope you didn't take the Wrongturnfred on this one! Sounds to me that a visit to your favorite doctor maybe in order! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Dude yes he went but im sure shes clean and didnt give him anything. Also he's most likely the first guy she did that with ever.
And u better put private tags on that quote or the mods are gonna give u negative pointage
First one. LOL. And I've only been with anal virgins. That's what they said
mmm...alphabet soup
She been around awhile and still in same crappy apt, big dog lives there too.. she’s fun, but I would not return because of the location and don’t want a dog to chew my ass.. bbfs is never a good idea, never
She been around awhile and still in same crappy apt, big dog lives there too.. she’s fun, but I would not return because of the location and don’t want a dog to chew my ass.. bbfs is never a good idea, never Originally Posted by Bigbob239

Right you are my friend!
Ironic that op name is WrongTurnFred. He may have taken a wrong turn in this encounter lol.
Is that still the place with the one lane road and no good place to park? Also nosy neighbors that watch you like a hawk?
I saw her once. BBBJ car date was it. Most likely was high. Good skills though, will go back. You’re right, one lane road with nosy neighbors.