Welcome New Members Forum

We have a request for admin assistance on the issue of people not being able to post a reply to a new members post there.

I know as of right now, our UFA’s can’t post a reply, so if other members would let us know if they are having the same issue by posting a reply here, it will help us narrow down the issue. Thanks, dj8
As a default attempt, admins request those unable to post a reply to clear their browser, delete temp internet files and cookies and try again to post.
I was not able to post a reply in that forum. I did clear the browser cached info as requested.
I'm unable to post in said forum. I sent admins a message regarding this issue several months ago, it's not a browser issue.
See, I ain't crazy
I haven't been able to respond there for a while myself. Just thought it was a part of new site since the collapse last year. This is on multiple phones and laptops in incognito mode.
Come to find out I can post to Welcome New Members on the main page but not in the Alabama page.
Admins have been working on this issue. Can one of the above posters see if the issue has been resolved?
I still can't reply
I just tried, I cant post a reply either.
Still ain't happening.
We’ve been working on this with admins. Some progress has been made on the issue, could Members that could not post in Welcome prior make another attempt to see if the issue is fully resolved?
BOO!!
Can't see those lovely pictures of her in the Bio.
*pb cries*