URL / Website: http://www.sexyrachelinafla.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: N Central Expwy & Meadow
Activities: Convo, Massage, BBBJTCIMX2
Hair Length and Color: Shoulders/Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'3", 140#, natural breasts, maybe C's? Size is a non-factor when you discover those marvelous nipples
Recommendation: Yes
I saw this woman a few years back. Outstanding. She used to sport a small landing strip. This review is pretty old, She's long gone from the area.
10 days is not that old, "friend." She was NEVER based in this area, but rather S. FL.

She travels here on the regular, though. There are details in the ROS that give you a clue on the best times to catch her in the DFW area, or you can find a travel sched on her website.
love the main photo on her website. Looks like she enjoys what she does. I wish all providers would take note.
A shame she’s an Astros fan. No accounting for taste.
She cycles through the Dallas area a few times a year usually because she has Stars or Astros/Rangers tickets. She's an Astros fan but also an even bigger Dallas Stars fanatic. Been trying to hook up with her for the past year but every time she's in town I've had a schedule conflict. One of these days....
^^^Sounds like a justifiable reason to make a trip to South Florida to me...Bang a few other beauties there, too...Do some offshore fishing...Pussy & Fishing, the simple Life is the great Life!
When she's in town she always contacts me. I missed her this time around. Gorgeous lady! Fantastic body!
She cycles through the Dallas area a few times a year usually because she has Stars or Astros/Rangers tickets. She's an Astros fan but also an even bigger Dallas Stars fanatic. Been trying to hook up with her for the past year but every time she's in town I've had a schedule conflict. One of these days.... Originally Posted by Salesguy9908
She is fun.