Anyone know why Trump to steal America's nuclear secrets?

• pxmcc
  • 08-12-2022, 08:28 PM
so, any ideas?

grammo, i meant trump tried to steal..
fake news, imo.

1. Rich, limited years left and trying to run for prez. Why would he care about an extra million or two selling that doc to Iran etc?

2. how does he know it's nuclear doc, hes not a scientist.

3. the one who would try to sell would be hunter biden
  • pxmcc
  • 08-12-2022, 09:28 PM
fake news, imo.

1. Rich, limited years left and trying to run for prez. Why would he care about an extra million or two selling that doc to Iran etc?

2. how does he know it's nuclear doc, hes not a scientist.

3. the one who would try to sell would be hunter biden Originally Posted by gameforlife
wow you zeroed in on that quickly sir. well done.

Naw, it's not Iran. he was looking for an 8 or 9 figure payout from putin. maybe also turkey, but smart money's on putin.

trump has really fucked himself this time. garland appears to be acting nothing like that pussy mueller. if i was on that earlier case, i woulda had trump indicted on obstruction of justice within a week. his indictment would've been easier than indicting a ham sandwich..

mueller was just too much of a pussy to indict a sitting president. but no one is above the law, not even the president. thats civics in a democracy 101.

i dont really do political rallies, but i may do a couple just so i can start a "lock him up" chant. I was fortunate that God gave me a big booming voice that even frightens swine packs lol. haven't run across a grizzly yet lol, but the street thugs in san juan CR gave me a wide berth. so it might be time to use it.

schadenfreude is the best. thing. ever.
Such foolishness or dem influence to make such a statement. The entire time Trump was President they tried to pin everything including the kitchen sink on him and it didn’t stick. If you don’t watch the news you’re uninformed, if you do watch the news you’re misinformed. Anybody with a third grade education can see that the left ain’t about shit.
Like lambs to the slaughter.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-13-2022, 02:23 AM
Such foolishness or dem influence to make such a statement. The entire time Trump was President they tried to pin everything including the kitchen sink on him and it didn’t stick. If you don’t watch the news you’re uninformed, if you do watch the news you’re misinformed. Anybody with a third grade education can see that the left ain’t about shit.
Like lambs to the slaughter. Originally Posted by araņanegra
so your argument is that just because Mueller was too much of a pussy to indict trump, that meant that trump didn't obstruct justice? or that he did, but obstruction of justice by a sitting president is perfect behavior?

and what's that about lambs to the slaughter you speak of?

are you saying that it's a okay for trump to extort Ukraine's Zelensky by asking for a political favor tho using money and arms transfers that had already been approved by Congress, and then actually holding up those arms transfers? that's acceptable conduct by an American president?

you think trump siding with the kgb intel over the cia's was acceptable?

asking russia to breach his political opponent's email to help him get elected was just fine and dandy? and what about the quid pro quo back to russia by an american president. not a problem?

sir do you think it's ok that Trump permitted no note-taking in his little tet-a-tets with Vladamir Putin? just business as usual for an american president to make sure no record of his engagement with one of the most dangerous and ruthless geopolitical adversaries on the planet was made?

how about asking his Secret Service to take him to the Capitol so he could lead the coup against the duly elected government of the united states that he had already lit the match for. also perfectly fine?

sir, i don't speak in bullshit generalities. if you have something to say, i'd ask you to also not speak in bullshit generalities. do you copy?
No, that’s your argument. I won’t continue to argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
Supposedly what they're referring to as "Nuclear Documents" is a letter Kim Jong-un sent Trump confessing he had immoral & forbidden feelings for him.
Well Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince
  • JDog
  • 08-13-2022, 09:33 AM
Not all Democrats are stupid
But all stupid people are Democrats
  • pxmcc
  • 08-13-2022, 02:54 PM
Supposedly what they're referring to as "Nuclear Documents" is a letter Kim Jong-un sent Trump confessing he had immoral & forbidden feelings for him. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
lol sir..
it was way past a bromance. mr. un raved about the donald's bbbj techniques. said it was one of the best he's had..

at least kim jon un knows what dotard means..
Not all Democrats are stupid
But all stupid people are Democrats Originally Posted by JDog

This Shit Belongs On A T-Shirt...
  • pxmcc
  • 08-13-2022, 03:34 PM
Well Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince Originally Posted by Ericka xoxo
yup while the fox news set is frothing at the mouth over Hunter Biden, who has zero input on policy and has never held a position in his father's admin, unlike Kushner
Omg I highly doubt he had any plans to steal...maybe just look and return .
Information is power and his goal is and was to return to office because he's power driven.
It makes me sick that the media is not constantly criticizing Biden in the manner inwhich they did Trump.

And why was he not arrested? For taking classified docs?

Was is similar to leaving a 5star hotel and accidentally packing the Hotel Directory or something?
Omg I highly doubt he had any plans to steal...maybe just look and return .
Information is power and his goal is and was to return to office because he's power driven.
It makes me sick that the media is not constantly criticizing Biden in the manner inwhich they did Trump.

And why was he not arrested? For taking classified docs?

Was is similar to leaving a 5star hotel and accidentally packing the Hotel Directory or something?
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
fbi tried to do it quietly. it backfired for sure.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-13-2022, 09:33 PM
i thought garland was a pussy just like mueller. i dont think so anymore. trump is in a world of trouble.
its high time for the most felonious prez in u.s. history.