So what you wanna do, sheeeit
I got a server full of emails and my homeboys do too
So turn off the lights and take the red pill
But we don't love the reals!
So we gonna make America great
Leaks up, Crooks down, while you motherfuckers post Pe-pes

That's some locker room talk
Someone hijacked PM's account clearly.
If that is the Trump tower what the fuck does the CLIT TON tower look like. Hint Billy getting sucked off while Osama runs wild. Hilly Bengazzzziii. Too many Americans died for those two Asian Commies. Remember he did not inhale or have sexual relations. Tell that to the parents and loved ones jumping, burning and dying on 9 1 1.
killary done gave ...away mericas nuclear response ...time in tha last ...debate

...crooked cunt belongs in ...prison
If that is the Trump tower what the fuck does the CLIT TON tower look like. Hint Billy getting sucked off while Osama runs wild. Hilly Bengazzzziii. Too many Americans died for those two Asian Commies. Remember he did not inhale or have sexual relations. Tell that to the parents and loved ones jumping, burning and dying on 9 1 1. Originally Posted by alphonse1948
You're blaming Clinton now for 9/11?

Wow I've read some dumb shit, but this takes the cake in terms of "dumbest conspiracy theories of all time".
You're blaming Clinton now for 9/11?

Wow I've read some dumb shit, but this takes the cake in terms of "dumbest conspiracy theories of all time". Originally Posted by cherno
Ya mean like Oblama blaming the economy on "W" for seven and a half years??
unless you read it, don't comment on it. It is written for a 6th grade educated reader so it should be easy to understand.

http://interactive.nydailynews.com/2...-in-landslide/

I'm not happy with Hillary at all, but "the Donald"? Really?
unless you read it, don't comment on it. It is written for a 6th grade educated reader so it should be easy to understand.

http://interactive.nydailynews.com/2...-in-landslide/

I'm not happy with Hillary at all, but "the Donald"? Really? Originally Posted by MountainGoat
So when you graduate the next three grades... you'll be up to speed too?
Cool.
I'll wait here.
Ya mean like Oblama blaming the economy on "W" for seven and a half years?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Bush Still Leads Obama in Blame for U.S. Economic Troubles - Gallup
Fuck... now the second graders are chiming in... Better get ready for the "First Grade Snots".....
Fuck... now the second graders are chiming in... Better get ready for the "First Grade Snots"..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
St. Pauli Girl, Another well informed and researched post by the king of the BLOWHARDS! At least a second grader would have the sense to quote the poster(s) you are to which you refer. BTW, Obama has been more than happy to point out the fact that be has cut unemployment in half and reduce the deficit by 2 thirds. Maybe by your fucked up logic 10% unemployment is better than 5%, but those of us with an intelligence level greater than a Caveman, think the opposite.
Pity Obama couldn't run a thiird term!
This video is a good sampling of Trump supporter logic and how they like to think everything is rigged, unless of course it pertains to their candidate actually winning:
https://youtu.be/6Op9Bkpeu4s