"Lynch Mob" roll call

Are you a member of Raphael's so called "Lynch Mob" of guttersnipes and flamers?

Pretty much everyone seems to be in it, at least in his mind, but this is more a personal roll call for the cats, dawgs and other wild life. We have asked him to list who is or isn't in it and seems wrong to keep skyjacking poor innocent threADs, so let's give the lynch mob a home here in the litterbox.

Father Wayward is always guilty so I'll go first.

Present and ready for posting.
I'll get some rope but first who are we going to lynch?
If the "Lynch Mob" includes anyone that has disagreed with RAP or some of his silly opinions, then I am here, present and accounted for. But I think RAP's Lynch Mob would include about every other member of this site, except the one controlling him, of course.

I just want to know if this makes me a guttersnipe? If I am a guttersnipe, does this mean I have some sort of secret Mod Powers?

NAN where are you????
I never left...

What's humorous is that Daphne's in this group with me too... Give me a big hug baby!
Since calling out sofia on her silly shit qualifies you for the lynch mob....

Present.
I never left...

What's humorous is that Daphne's in this group with me too... Give me a big hug baby! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Mad love baby, mad love. I must be druncker than I thought. Damn Jager bombs...

If you admit to it does that mean you have to buy lunch?
"Lynch mob" is just the name given by Rafe, isn't it? The original charter names it the "Shootin fish in a barrel club."
I don't care what you call it as long as BDS will sit in my lap and wiggle at the meetings.
If you admit to it does that mean you have to buy lunch? Originally Posted by boardman
I don't care what you call it as long as BDS will sit in my lap and wiggle at the meetings. Originally Posted by boardman
Quit complaining, just be the proud father of the large belt buckle discount and channel your inner dearhunter...
in the house.
Oui Oui,

no he didn't
I hear he wears Italian shoes.
If the "Lynch Mob" includes anyone that has disagreed with RAP or some of his silly opinions, then I am here, present and accounted for. Originally Posted by Killersalt

Pretty much that would be it..... so long as there is more than just one person who happens to post in disagreement (dependant on the day) then the "Lynch Mob" has formed against poor Rafe........ Well.... according to Mr. Rafe it seems.........

So by that Definition (And most likely by any other according to Mr. Rafe for that matter)...... Allow me to say "Here!"

JaD