Peace and quiet...

I'm not saying that the recent outbreak of peace in the Houston forums is the direct result of someone being banned...but I'm just sayin'...

For as much as I stir shit once it's started, I rarely like starting it up in the first place. Now Sofia just starts shit up in a drunken binge at night, and I'm happy to egg her on because at least her posting on the board is harmless, but I'm relatively happy with the calm and restfulness of the Houston forums this new year.

Well done H-town.

My checklist:
Brooke: Banned
ANONONE: Banned
Carkido46,47,48,49: Still my bitch
Daphne: Hasn't posted in three days
Raphael: Impotent, and hasn't posted in three days
So you're to blame for the lack of fun around here?
I'm not saying that the recent outbreak of peace in the Houston forums is the direct result of someone being banned...but I'm just sayin'...

For as much as I stir shit once it's started, I rarely like starting it up in the first place. Now Sofia just starts shit up in a drunken binge at night, and I'm happy to egg her on because at least her posting on the board is harmless, but I'm relatively happy with the calm and restfulness of the Houston forums this new year.

Well done H-town.

My checklist:
Brooke: Banned
ANONONE: Banned
Carkido46,47,48,49: Still my bitch
Daphne: Hasn't posted in three days
Raphael: Impotent, and hasn't posted anything meaningful in three years Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Fixed that for ya.
Boardman I tried to give y'all some fun but I went about it the wrong way. I even did my best RandyRogue impression too WTF lol.
It won't last......that LC hooktard is suggesting that I am LE in the national forum....I am hoping she will come back to Houston and play with me.....I'm just saying.
Being a quiet sort of person and reading all the bickering etc... makes me wanna crawl back under my rock for a few years. We are grown adults... name calling went out in the 5th grade.
It won't last......that LC hooktard is suggesting that I am LE in the national forum....I am hoping she will come back to Houston and play with me.....I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Aw hell,
I gotta get me some of that!!!
Boardman I tried to give y'all some fun but I went about it the wrong way. I even did my best RandyRogue impression too WTF lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Hey, MoFo - you're not allowed to post the content of PMs.

Yes, I called you RRish, but rest assured, EA, you absolut-ly ain't no RR - and we're grateful for that.

It takes a big man to admit their mistakes and to not only tolerate constructive criticism, but invite it. You're a stand up guy.

....but if you ever post another thread like that, don't expect me to say so....lol.
name calling went out in the 5th grade. Originally Posted by Spirit13

I know you are but what am I!?!?!?!

I'm rubber and you're glue............

JaD
So you're to blame for the lack of fun around here? Originally Posted by boardman
It's always a strong go to position to blame Wakeup for anything short of a corpse, in those cases I'm your hobby doodlebug.
It's always a strong go to position to blame Wakeup for anything short of a corpse, in those cases I'm you hobby doodlebug. Originally Posted by Wayward
That's true...

Hey, MoFo - you're not allowed to post the content of PMs.

Yes, I called you RRish, but rest assured, EA, you absolut-ly ain't no RR - and we're grateful for that.

It takes a big man to admit their mistakes and to not only tolerate constructive criticism, but invite it. You're a stand up guy.

....but if you ever post another thread like that, don't expect me to say so....lol.
Originally Posted by TexasGator
Buddy I didn't share pm content, that comment was made in person by a mutual friend of ours as well lol.

I have no problem hearing the truth from anyone.
Being a quiet sort of person and reading all the bickering etc... makes me wanna crawl back under my rock for a few years. We are grown adults... name calling went out in the 5th grade. Originally Posted by Spirit13
I know you are but what am I!?!?!?!

I'm rubber and you're glue............

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Winner best post in the threAD so far.
There is an easy way of establishing peace and quiet in Houston, and that is a permanent ban on the lynchmob of Wakeup, Wayward, Brooke Wild, Boardman, LDaphne, NAN, Killersalt, et al.

When Saint Christopher finally realizes they are just a small clique of losers, who deter the majority from participating with their school-yard antics and their abuses - and consequently lose him much business - then perhaps things will finally get moving in the right direction around here.

Right now Houston is all but dead, as always when cliques are allowed to take over internet forums.
There is an easy way of establishing peace and quiet in Houston, and that is blah blah blah.

When Saint Christopher finally realizes they are same old same old same old.

Right now Houston is all but dead, as always, when cliques are allowed to take over internet forums. Originally Posted by Raphael
Dude...get some new material already...no one up in Ownerville or Modtropolis listened the last fifteen times you said this, what makes you think they'll listen now?