Here's something to laugh at...

One of my buds turned me on to this site and I thought you guys might enjoy it..

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/

it's the only thing that is making me smile on such a HORRIBLE day..the eagles are out!!!! now I'm going to go drink..
Now that has got me rolling lol.
Amber sorry about the score earlier its ok . . . drinks on me baby ill sooth the pain lol

Oh yea i mean cool site!!!!! lol!
That is funny!
On the bright side.... I won the office pool this weekend.....sweet.
Funny indeed!

Amber, I feel your pain... my Chiefs were destroyed today by Flacco, Heap, Lewis, Reed and Co.
  • Satin
  • 01-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Damn mami when I saw the title "something to laugh at"... I just knew it would be a pic or video of your sorry ass Eagles and how they got whooped by the Packers today...lol

I sit in your chair and watched the whole thing go down. ( you know that cause I texted your ass at least twice every quarter)...

Don't worry baby let's go drinking and I'll make you forget all about Mike Vick, DeSean Jackson and all those losers....lmmfao!!!

Te amo mucho...
If only Akers made his field goals..... My eagles are
  • Dad
  • 01-09-2011, 10:27 PM
If only Akers made his field goals..... My eagles are Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
A chunk of my hobby $ will be gone on Tuesday!
  • Seedy
  • 01-10-2011, 09:41 AM
A chunk of my hobby $ will be gone on Tuesday! Originally Posted by Dad
Dad, that's why I quit pros 30 years ago and only play college, for the most part its a more predictable play.
Amber sorry about the score earlier its ok . . . drinks on me baby ill sooth the pain lol

Oh yea i mean cool site!!!!! lol! Originally Posted by mojojo213
LOL..you so silly...

Damn mami when I saw the title "something to laugh at"... I just knew it would be a pic or video of your sorry ass Eagles and how they got whooped by the Packers today...lol

I sit in your chair and watched the whole thing go down. ( you know that cause I texted your ass at least twice every quarter)...

Don't worry baby let's go drinking and I'll make you forget all about Mike Vick, DeSean Jackson and all those losers....lmmfao!!!

Te amo mucho... Originally Posted by Satino

Tan mono usted me ama? Que lindo...Cuando vamos a ir a comer sushi? Tengo ganas a ir y quiero tomar saki también ..llámeme papi..besitos..
  • Dad
  • 01-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Dad, that's why I quit pros 30 years ago and only play college, for the most part its a more predictable play. Originally Posted by seedman55
Oregon? I need to recoup some of my loss!
  • Satin
  • 01-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Si ir vamos a ir pronto. Lamento lo de tu equipo.
Te extrano mucho. Es verdad...:-)
  • Dad
  • 01-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Si ir vamos a ir pronto. Lamento lo de tu equipo.
Te extrano mucho. Es verdad...:-) Originally Posted by Satino
"If we're going to go soon. Sorry about your team. I miss you a lot. True"
  • rwksl
  • 01-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Amber, lol on the link!