Is it just me? or does this sound like a threat?

I'm way too busy with the military this weekend to be able to deal with this properly, so I'll leave you with this.

Nothing you say to me will ever make me change how I act. Nothing anyone else says to me will ever make me change how I act. So you'll just be pissing into the wind and all that will happen is that you're pantleg will get wet. If you really want to play with me, I'll find time to play back, but you probably won't like it, and I won't stop until I want to, I won't care what you think.

So I ask you one time and one time only. Do you still want to take the road less traveled? Because Robert Frost is right...that will make all the difference...

P.S.-Update your list...I posted a new one..
It's a question for sure, no doubt about it....don't you see his ? mark!!

Plus the OP of that post doesn't make threats!
It's a question for sure, no doubt about it....don't you see his ? mark!!

Plus the OP of that post doesn't make threats! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Yep. I just pointed out that the BSD syndrome that has become Way to dominate on ECCIE. And my thread got locked.
Now its just a matter of giving them enough rope.
16, I'm not doing this tonight, so im gonna leave this with you and let the guys handle the rest.

Click User Cp, click Ignore, there you will be able to put whoever you want on your own personal hate list.....now have fun 16!!!
16, I'm not doing this tonight, so im gonna leave this with you and let the guys handle the rest.

Click User Cp, click Ignore, there you will be able to put whoever you want on your own personal hate list.....now have fun 16!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Thank you, Baby!
It may come to that.
That the only way I can enjoy ECCIE is to ignore other users, who seem to make it their only reason for being here to denigrate others.
But I'm not there yet.
As naive as it may sound, I still think of this thing as a community.
Not here to score points, or silence anyone, but to share information.
Maybe I got it wrong?