Lawmaker on Michelle Obama: She Lectures Us on Eating Right While She Has a “Large Posterior” Herself

Lawmaker on Michelle Obama: She Lectures Us on Eating Right While She Has a “Large Posterior” Herself

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 4:33 PM

Well?
A democratic operative reportedly overheard a Republican Congressman tell a friend over the phone —
“She lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.”

The Fishbowl reported:
Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wisc.), known for his cantankerous ways and for not speaking to media unless it’s his idea, was overheard at the Delta Crown lounge at Reagan National Airport today talking on his cellphone about an incident he said occurred three weeks ago while at an Episcopal church auction. Please note, a church auction.
Our source, a Democratic operative who heard the whole thing, said he was “very loud”. Sensenbrenner was overheard saying that after buying all their “crap” (his word) a woman approached him and praised first lady Michelle Obama. He told the woman that Michelle should practice what she preaches — “she lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.”
Hold the phone! Did the congressman just say Michelle Obama has a FAT ASS?
The operative said it sounded like he was on the phone with a staffer who was telling him that someone in the media would likely write about his comments (concerning something) to which he said it was heresy and just liberal media bias to print gossip. But “he stands by his remarks.”

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 4:33 PM

Well?
A democratic operative reportedly overheard a Republican Congressman tell a friend over the phone —
“She lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.”

The Fishbowl reported:
Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wisc.), known for his cantankerous ways and for not speaking to media unless it’s his idea, was overheard at the Delta Crown lounge at Reagan National Airport today talking on his cellphone about an incident he said occurred three weeks ago while at an Episcopal church auction. Please note, a church auction.
Our source, a Democratic operative who heard the whole thing, said he was “very loud”. Sensenbrenner was overheard saying that after buying all their “crap” (his word) a woman approached him and praised first lady Michelle Obama. He told the woman that Michelle should practice what she preaches — “she lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.”
Hold the phone! Did the congressman just say Michelle Obama has a FAT ASS?
The operative said it sounded like he was on the phone with a staffer who was telling him that someone in the media would likely write about his comments (concerning something) to which he said it was heresy and just liberal media bias to print gossip. But “he stands by his remarks.”
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar

I'm sure you liberals, and the other utopian COF, would tap that.......
Here's a side by side comparison to slim attractive female posteriors and Moochelle's gargantuan ass. I think the woman probably lives on pizza and ice cream.

Yow. I suppose we shouldn't eat right and exercise, eh?

Makes perfect sense.
Yow. I suppose we shouldn't eat right and exercise, eh?

Makes perfect sense. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

We point out her liberal hypocricy because we want to protect the children. She goes on talks to schools and preaches healthy eating and exercise. The kids listen to what she says, looks at her fat ass and doesn't accept the message. She is harming the children by her bad example. We do it for THE CHILDREN!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Umm she's black.. She wouldnt have a small ass if she ate rice. marshall... can you please post more so they can ban your ass again please?
We point out her liberal hypocricy because we want to protect the children. She goes on talks to schools and preaches healthy eating and exercise. The kids listen to what she says, looks at her fat ass and doesn't accept the message. She is harming the children by her bad example. We do it for THE CHILDREN!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Originally Posted by ChoomCzar

How much ass do you have hanging off the bar stool???
Umm she's black.. She wouldnt have a small ass if she ate rice. marshall... can you please post more so they can ban your ass again please? Originally Posted by budman33
That ain't just ghetto booty. That's junk in the trunk. Women tend to store fat in their ass. Men tend to store fat in the belly.

If Moochelle lost thirty pounds, her giant ass would shrink considerably. Unfortunately, she'd still be ugly as home made sin.

Originally Posted by joe bloe
Does ANYBODY know who the broad on the left is? She is from Spain, but I don't know who's wife she is.

Former French First Lady Carla Bruni is in the center.
Does ANYBODY know who the broad on the left is? She is from Spain, but I don't know who's wife she is.

Former French First Lady Carla Bruni is in the center. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Letizia, Princess of Asturias (Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano[1], born 15 September 1972), is the wife of Felipe, Prince of Asturias, the heir apparent to the Spanish throne. Before her marriage to the prince, she was a journalist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letizia...ss_of_Asturias

So let me get this straight. Michelle Obama has a big ass, so she is a Liberal hypocrite for advocating healthy lifestyle choices.

Check.
Letizia, Princess of Asturias (Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano[1], born 15 September 1972), is the wife of Felipe, Prince of Asturias, the heir apparent to the Spanish throne. Before her marriage to the prince, she was a journalist.

God damn. What a piece of ass.

Thanks Joe.

Now there is a First Lady I could get behind. Or in front of
Attachment 161052 Originally Posted by markroxny

Here's what she looks like when she's mad.