OK. This is pretty funny:
But he likes it that way!

Legends in your own minds.........

Unfortunately, nowhere else.
I bet it is worse than he expected.
Legends in your own minds.........

Unfortunately, nowhere else. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Blow me.

I said it was funny. I didn't say I agreed with it or that it was unbiased.
Not so much.
According to Biden, Obama has been burying the middle class for the last 4 years. Just saying!
Hell, he IS the Vice President, he should know.
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2012, 06:51 AM
...his own, this time.

OK. This is pretty funny: Originally Posted by ExNYer
LOL...that was pretty funny. Of course , I'm one of the few so called lefties on here that liked Bush. Not his war policy but liked the guy. His problem is the same problem that Obama has, the Tea Nut faction of the Republician party. They have taken the word compromise out of politics. The debt sealing figh will be interesting to say the least.

The reality will be that it is not near as bad as 2009. I just read where Detroit is on pace to sell 15 million units. That wraps up Ohio and Wisconsin. Romney will have a impossible path to 270 IMHO.
The republican party and their purging of all RINO'S makes them the same uncompromising people like radical Muslims.
LOL...that was pretty funny. Of course , I'm one of the few so called lefties on here that liked Bush. Not his war policy but liked the guy. His problem is the same problem that Obama has, the Tea Nut faction of the Republician party. They have taken the word compromise out of politics. The debt sealing figh will be interesting to say the least.

The reality will be that it is not near as bad as 2009. I just read where Detroit is on pace to sell 15 million units. That wraps up Ohio and Wisconsin. Romney will have a impossible path to 270 IMHO. Originally Posted by WDF

Wasn't it Odumbo who told the GOP to STFU because he won and they lost? How's that bi-partisan era of government working out for us?!

Most of those R's are Rinos, they got no problem moving us along the road to serfdom......

if someone got a Glock 19 pointed at your head and wants to shoot you dead, how are you gonna work with him for compromise? Would you agree to let him shoot you in the balls? And if he doesn't agree? Sometimes the other person wants something so immoral that the only right thing to do is to defeat them. No compromise is available with immoral people like liberals........you're immoral, so you probably can't comprehend what I'm telling you.....
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2012, 04:37 PM
........you're immoral, so you probably can't comprehend what I'm telling you..... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
I am immoral to you. You are immoral to me. Shall we have another Civil War?

My contention is that the Tea Party can not win in a national election. I think Mitt had to run to appease you Tea Nuts and he is having a hard time turning back to the center.
The compormising should come within their party and not with the other side.
The RINOS cannot see the handwriting on the wall and their unwillingness to compromise with conservatives and libertarians and as a result they are being removed.
This scares the shit out of the left.
It is time for the other side to start compromising.
The compormising should come within their party and not with the other side.
The RINOS cannot see the handwriting on the wall and their unwillingness to compromise with conservatives and libertarians and as a result they are being removed.
This scares the shit out of the left.
It is time for the other side to start compromising. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
What good does it do to compromise within the party and not with the other side? If you don't have the Presidency plus both houses of Congress (or enough votes in both the Senate and the House to over-ride a veto), how will anything get done?

Both sides giving and taking is compromise. One side that allows a small internal faction to control the agenda causes gridlock and make all the problems harder.

Compromise
1. a settlement of differences by mutual concessions; an agreement reached by adjustment of conflicting or opposing claims, principles, etc., by reciprocal modification of demands.