Review: (Ghana) Another wild night in Ghana

Date: January 13,14 2012
Name: Adaja
Contact Info: None
URL / Website: None
General Area: A local bar that I have no idea what the name is. On the west side of town about 3 kilometers past the market.
Activities: See ROS
Session Length: hour and a half??
Fee: 37 USD
Hair Length and Color: Black braided long (extensions)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: A killer body with a perfect round ass and a set of tits that begged for attention.
Recommendation: Yes
Keep the stories and pictures coming. I also get to frequent Accra and Takoradi occasionally, and always looking for the latest action reports.

I definitely find the breasts in Ghana are amazing and are some of the best on the coast. I also find Ghana much safer than some of the other countries and I am currently monitoring the situation in Nigeria right now, as I am due back in Lagos in a few weeks. Maybe I can convince the bosses to send me to Accra for a while?

Regards,

WS2
Keep the stories and pictures coming. I also get to frequent Accra and Takoradi occasionally, and always looking for the latest action reports.

I definitely find the breasts in Ghana are amazing and are some of the best on the coast. I also find Ghana much safer than some of the other countries and I am currently monitoring the situation in Nigeria right now, as I am due back in Lagos in a few weeks. Maybe I can convince the bosses to send me to Accra for a while?

Regards,

WS2 Originally Posted by worldsailor2
yea Takoradi is a cool little town but that's the problem. It's a little town and everybody gets to know you quick. Takes some shuffling of hangouts to keep the same ones away.