It's that time of day, AOC got something correct.

I present a warning to those cheering aoc wanting a closer look. Whats her angle here?
feeling of remorse? of course, she wants Pelosis job. she smells blood. lol.
Win Dixi has a point and there may be a good bit to it, but there is more in my view.

I think that what set her off and got her pissed off (and perhaps rightly so) that (1) that guy was so publicly offensive, (2) that Capitol Police Officer did nothing about a congresswoman being harassed right in front of him, and (3) her boyfriend/fiancé didn't do anything either.

Now I strongly disagree with Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez on about everything, but she has got this one right, I think. And then extending her anger to cover the Capitol Police actions on 1/6 is something I also support. There were reports of the police letting in protesters as I watched it that day live on TV. So why is it that the 1/6 committee is not looking at that too?

And yes, there may also be a hidden agenda.
Win Dixi has a point and there may be a good bit to it, but there is more in my view.

I think that what set her off and got her pissed off (and perhaps rightly so) that (1) that guy was so publicly offensive, (2) that Capitol Police Officer did nothing about a congresswoman being harassed right in front of him, and (3) her boyfriend/fiancé didn't do anything either.

Now I strongly disagree with Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez on about everything, but she has got this one right, I think. And then extending her anger to cover the Capitol Police actions on 1/6 is something I also support. There were reports of the police letting in protesters as I watched it that day live on TV. So why is it that the 1/6 committee is not looking at that too?

And yes, there may also be a hidden agenda. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Easiest question ever asked, it would hurt their narrative and nothing, not the truth or anything else is going to get in the way of that.
Maybe AOC has decided that the establishment dems are not her friends either. With a red wave coming this November, maybe she sees an opportunity to get rid of some more moderate democrats who don't kiss the ring. The radicals who survive will be totally Beholden to her
feeling of remorse? of course, she wants Pelosis job. she smells blood. lol. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Maybe AOC has decided that the establishment dems are not her friends either. With a red wave coming this November, maybe she sees an opportunity to get rid of some more moderate democrats who don't kiss the ring. The radicals who survive will be totally Beholden to her Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
yeah.. what I was thinking...

those so-called moderate democrats are not moderates. they're a just one level of leftism. Pelosis gang is a 3 on a leftist scale between 1 - 5. Manchin, he's prolly between 1 and 2. not sure where sinema falls, she's hard to pin down. AOC is prolly somewhere between 4 & 5.
Maybe AOC has decided that the establishment dems are not her friends either. With a red wave coming this November, maybe she sees an opportunity to get rid of some more moderate democrats who don't kiss the ring. The radicals who survive will be totally Beholden to her Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Like Trump, AOC is finding ou that "The Swamp" is an equal opportunity defender of the corrupt status quo.