An Idea

No disrespect is meant here for ASPD, Amber or her family. I enjoyed my time there.

Apparently FieryJade was misinformed about when ASPD would "go dark". Some have suggested that it may continue until the ISP figures out they aren't being paid. Who knows?

I'm not a gambler but I think it would be interesting if some kind of game could be made out of guessing when the site will go dark. Maybe one of the ladies would take a chance and offer a free or discounted session to the guy who guessed most closely? (Of course, some means of determining exactly when it went down would be needed.) Pay a small entry fee for each guess. Donate the proceeds to a charity or to the provider who offers the session?

Just an idea (and an attempt to stir the pot here).

For the last 48 hours or more I've been watching to see if the site was still up. It has kinda been fun. But it will be sad when it is finally gone.
Angel came by the Chatbox at MidnightLive and said per the webhost company that ASPD would go dark around 9 pm tonight.
It's so sad to see it go. ASPD was a wonderful tool and sandbox for a lot of providers and hobbyists. I for one will mourn its loss, even for all the flaws it had... it more than made up for it with the connections that I made.