Forced bi

I have seen a few providers that are into BDSM that offer this, and was curious what it entails. There is a provider in Tulsa that has a BF that will receive oral from the guy, but not everyone is going to have a guy on call.
I can't really answer your question. I did have a friend who was a part time provider years ago. She liked beind a dom. She was really a switch as she wasn't a dom with me, we would fuck sometimes, it turned me on She got paid to fuck. She had a few clients that liked her dom services. She was always trying to talk me into being there for one guy in particular who wanted to be forced by her to suck off a guy. I never did it but apparently he was willing to pony up some cash for it.
It really depends on the fantasy of the guy in question. Some want to be dressed up and treated like a prostitute. Some just want to be instructed from start to finish. Some want impact play if they aren't doing a good enough job.
I want to do forced bi to a submissive male ; )
I want to do forced bi to a submissive male ; ) Originally Posted by NaomiAnanya
Sounds like a good idea!
There is nothing hotter then when a virile man forces me to my knees preferably in front of others and face fucks me until I swallow every drop and milk his cock dry while he calls me his bitch
I will have to warn you guys that once you start sucking cock and feeling your mouth fill up with cum, you won’t be able to stop. It is total addiction. Ask the providers who think about it 24/7
There is nothing hotter then when a virile man forces me to my knees preferably in front of others and face fucks me until I swallow every drop and milk his cock dry while he calls me his bitch Originally Posted by whitechocolate
You may just be giving me the incentive to return to Dallas!
GypsyHeart, line up the guys for me and we can have a blowfest. I will blow them all
I think there are a lot of guys who would like to also fuck another guy in the ass. How many of you guys would love to have a provider make you mount a guy’s ass and feel that tightness like you feel when you Greek a woman?. I love the feel of cock in my ass but I can no longer be fucked by large guys. You can combine having your balls and cock sucked and licked before you fuck the guy
Being a female, I also love to DFK before I blow a guy or before he fucks me oe even while fucking me. I am sure GypsyHeart and other providers would love forcing you guys into some passionate DFK as well!
you should pm me
Once you fill that cock getting hard and the first taste of warm cum i got hooked
Waterman, I agree totally. Once you feel a guy’s cock get rock hard in your mouth and start to pulsate as he fills your mouth with his warm cum and you swallow, you are sooooo hooked for more and more
I am not into gay stuff but I would enjoy watching a girl getting fucked by a man with a bigger dick than mine, and for her to compare our cocks.