Sucks!

I look daily in the Bmt/PA area but nothing peaks my interest. I’m always looking for that GFE latina. They are all over Houston but none are ever here. Unless they are here and others are keeping them undercover. Before I had excuses to go to Houston regularly but I dont have them excuses anymore. As I’m getting older I’m getting more picky and wont settle. Before the high of it always kept me intrigued. I dont get that feeling anymore. But I’m also not that risk taker anymore.
I used to have to drive thru Houston going to work and the options there were pretty much endless. The last few years this area has pretty much dried up. Amps were my thing for a long time but now here they are being watched and the good ones in Houston are all the way across town.
The run to Houston can take up some time. You never know what the traffic will be like. Houston has everything I want when it comes to the women. I just cant get away like that anymore. This area has never been great but years back at least a good one would come through every so often. They will go where the money is and I’m assuming there isn’t enough hobbiest in our area to keep them busy enough to warrant coming here.
This whole NETX board has slowed down a lot lately
It’s the same way in Shreveport.. try looking on tryst.link. It’s some nice looking girls on there. There’s one from Houston that advertises in Canton in Tyler on listcrawler sometimes. She seems to be columbian. You might have to start thrifting with the trade days.