Daily Motivations

For all Ted Lasso fans and if you are not then you need to be, its on Apple tv

You gotta let go to grow!
“Darken your room, shut the door, empty your mind. You are still in great company”
~A.O.Spare

Thanks for the recommendation J, will look into that one
"Your body is like day-old rice. If it ain't warmed up properly, something real bad could happen."

- Ted Lasso...

Love this one!!
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

- TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

- TR Originally Posted by Mr. Rothstein
Good one.
A video from Rhyanna about daily habits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_CKBKU_DRE&t=46s
You gotta let go to grow!
“Darken your room, shut the door, empty your mind. You are still in great company”
~A.O.Spare

Thanks for the recommendation J, will look into that one Originally Posted by Zenovia
You won't have far to look...

Thank you very much Johnsson for the recommendation, I thoroughly enjoyed every episode, although anyone needs to watch at least the first three before making a decision. You will be glad you did!

I love how focused, disciplined Tom Brady is...

Days before the team’s playoff matchup against the Los Angeles Rams, Tom Brady made one thing clear to his Tampa Bay Buccaneers teammates: save the trips to the movies for the offseason. Brady was asked about his ability to have consistent success at the end of the season throughout his career and the franchise quarterback cited his commitment “lock in on football” as a key reason for his resume.

“I think for all of us it’s repeating good processes is the important part,” Brady explained during his January 20 press conference, per Buccaneers.com. “Getting to this time of year, you don’t do much different. You just do more of what got you here. The things that work, we do more of. You try to eliminate all of the other distractions. I even told (Vice President of Communications) Nelson [Luis], ‘I don’t want to do anything extra this week. I just want to do football.’ That’s all I want to do to prepare and get ready.

“That’s how we should all approach it. This isn’t the time for the trips to the movie theaters. This is the time to lock in on football. All we have is three days left and we have to earn more. You just look at it like that [as far as] anything you can kind of put off until the end of the year. We just certainly hope the end of the year is not Sunday night. We have to go earn it. You’ve got to go win and move on.”

Lock in, focus, stay disciplined, believe and commit...
Depression.. your body‘s way of saying fuck you, I don’t wanna be this character no more, needing deep rest from the character you’re trying to play.Now get some rest!
Pride only breeds quarrels, but wisdom is found in those who take advise.

The ability for each one of us to take what we already know and apply it at those critical junctures of our life, that is wisdom!
Jordan Peterson. A small sampling

“The secret to your existence is right in front of you. It manifests itself as all those things you know you should do, but are avoiding.”

“The purpose of life, as far as I can tell, is to find a mode of being that’s so meaningful that the fact that life is suffering is no longer relevant.”

“You must determine where you are going in your life, because you cannot get there unless you move in that direction.”

“Do you want to make your children safe or strong.”

“Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not who someone else is today
strong.”

“You should take care of, help and be good to yourself the same way you would take care of, help and be good to someone you loved and valued.”
This Jordan Peterson quote really applies here

“You don’t get to choose not to pay a price, you only get to choose which price you pay.”
wine,whiskey & women...get better with age!