Don't men like beautiful Ladies anymore?

It is sad to me that Sweet Liora has only had 135 views and Rochelle77 has had just 191. Mystical breeze has gotten about the same # of views.
All should have more than a thousand views by now!!!
These are beautifu, desirable ladies and so few have viewed them!!!

Now that several attractive ladies have been posting, we need to be supportive of them!!!

These ladies are so much higher quality than what we could ever find on STG or similar sites. Why deal with fake ads when we have ladies here who have good reviews, are very beautiful, and are just all around good women?

If we don't show support, they will all end up leaving, and that is not good for any of us! It doesn't matter if we can date every 6 months, or if we can date weekly or even daily. Let's just do what we are able and show our appreciation for these ladies offering such an intimate, personal, and meaningful experience. The chance to partake of such wonderful ladies is not something that is even available in many areas, and it is hard to see how men survive without them. Let's appreciate and be thankful for them!! Realize how blessed we are to be able to avail ourselves of their services!!
I couldn’t agree more Tuck. Let’s show these ladies some “love” whenever we get the opportunity.
I'm going to show one of the above mentioned lady's some real love this evening! I'll report back later to keep you informed!
I'm going to show one of the above mentioned lady's some real love this evening! I'll report back later to keep you informed! Originally Posted by farmncityboy

You are doing your part farmncityboy!!!
I will keep an eye out for your report. Hope both you and the lucky lady have a wonderful time!!!
I couldn’t agree more Tuck. Let’s show these ladies some “love” whenever we get the opportunity. Originally Posted by austin88998833

Thank you for all the support and love you give the sweet ladies.
You are definitely doing your part to help! We appreciate the reviews that help us to make the right decisions!
Thanks you! There are some beautiful, high class women on here, thanks for the acknowledgement!

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Hey Yuck 9 out of 10 of my last reviews have been eccie member ladies and there would have been one more if this other provider would have kept her word
Hey Yuck 9 out of 10 of my last reviews have been eccie member ladies and there would have been one more if this other provider would have kept her word Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Yeah CatMan, you are one of the good guys. We guys appreciate your helpful reviews and commentary. I know a lot of ladies have been helped by you. When you have your heart set on seeing someone it can be distressing when things go wrong. Remember you still have a lot of nice ladies who are delighted for you to schedule. You are fortunate to get to date as often as you do.
Wait a second! You mean to tell me you can meet up with some of the ladies. I wish someone would have told me sooner. I might have to start seeing a few.
Waitttt, there’s chicks on here? I just see a page full of dicks making posts
Waitttt, there’s chicks on here? I just see a page full of dicks making posts Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
I've been called worse. 😂😂
Bacon helps out lots of ladies. Bacon realizes there are good ladies to be found here. Everybody likes Bacon. I think Bacon might be meeting some new ladies soon; I don't know why I think that . . .
Thanks Tuck for the kind words. Tuck is correct about seeing some of the ladies. There's no reason to try STG or the massage parlors gals when you can see someone legit.
Yeah CatMan, you are one of the good guys. We guys appreciate your helpful reviews and commentary. I know a lot of ladies have been helped by you. When you have your heart set on seeing someone it can be distressing when things go wrong. Remember you still have a lot of nice ladies who are delighted for you to schedule. You are fortunate to get to date as often as you do. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Hey Tuck thanks for your comment and yes i know several ladies got several visits because of me and i get i PM every couple months from other guys for referrals
Lots of guys had said they like my tastes in ladies
So ladies please post on here more often
Hopefully all goes well and I will see mysticalbreeze next week.