Lawns and Landscaping

[
Well it's almost fall and you know what that means.
The leaves change colors and fall from the trees, summer and spring flowers die out and need to be replaced with winter bearable flowers and shrubs. Lots of hard work but if you choose to use a company/private landscaper you can keep your hands clean and still have a beautiful yard full of color and clean from the shedding trees.
With that being said I'm back landscaping full time and hope that your yards are doing well and up to Pat. If not, you can always give me a call for that too. Lol
COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]
Im not sure what this has to do with lawn and landscaping but can someone help, i dont want to be off topic...
Im not sure what this has to do with lawn and landscaping but can someone help, i dont want to be off topic...
Originally Posted by Johnsson
OH LOOK!!! You found my "Good Side"

FYI Totally willing to do a bid on a job wearing this. js
And surely this....

I'd bend over a flowerpot in this. it's crotchless lol
Bush trimming counts right???
Bush trimming counts right??? Originally Posted by cgrman
of course it does. after all it's a part of landscaping and man scaping lol
Maybe she wants to have an inspection? Just to make sure her lawn is right for the HAO. Always heard they are dicks about the lawn and bushes.
They are. But I'm a bitch so the shit evens out
  • Chmee
  • 10-18-2022, 03:32 PM
lawn/landscaping is definitely interesting, but I wonder what other services might be available from the community? for example, i remember a topless maid service in little rock a few decades back.
lawn/landscaping is definitely interesting, but I wonder what other services might be available from the community? for example, i remember a topless maid service in little rock a few decades back. Originally Posted by Chmee
hmmm.. that could be arranged too. js I'm an all around kind of girl. is that all you had in mind? I also offer man scaping