Beautiful stylist

I moved to NWA a few years ago. Where I lived before, I got my hair cut by a beautiful woman. We never did any extra curricular activities, but she definitely knew what she was doing in the seduction department. Light touches, whispering, pressing against me with her body.

I am looking for that same type of service in NWA. Fayetteville or Springdale would be a bonus. Anyone have any ideas? Know someone? Extra activities would be ok as well. Let me know. All I can find are mediocre haircuts by women who want to move to the next customer.
Sarah Lynn maybe if I remember some of chatter on here might be where you want to look 🤷♂️
Sarah Lynn maybe if I remember some of chatter on here might be where you want to look 🤷♂️ Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Thank u so much babe and yes I'm your girl xoxo
Sarah Lynn is definitely your girl. Thinking I might need a haircut real soon.
Sarah Lynn is definitely your girl. Thinking I might need a haircut real soon. Originally Posted by arealone
I live in Fayetteville so I’m always around reach out xoxo
The Sarahlynn Salon is top notch!
I’ve always wanted to have sex after being seduced during my haircut! Sarah Lynn would be the perfect hairdresser for such a thing!
I’ve always wanted to have sex after being seduced during my haircut! Sarah Lynn would be the perfect hairdresser for such a thing! Originally Posted by austin88998833
If you keep getting a haircut every time you want to be seduced, you aren't going to have any hair left.
If you keep getting a haircut every time you want to be seduced, you aren't going to have any hair left. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I barely do as it is!! If need be, I could go for a weekly shave I suppose
I barely do as it is!! If need be, I could go for a weekly shave I suppose Originally Posted by austin88998833
Yes yea with a hotel steam towel and head massage
SarahLynn is sweet beautiful and Oh so Sexy!
Yes yea with a hotel steam towel and head massage Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
That sounds kinda 'steamy'!
Yes yea with a hotel steam towel and head massage Originally Posted by #SarahLynn
That SOUNDS absolutely wonderful! You do that and I’ll be like putty in your hands. You could have your way with me